Chapter 5 How?!?

Pansy screamed as they plunged into the water. I'm to young to die!!!! She thought hurriedly as she tried to swim to the surface. But it was of no use. Her feet seemed to be strapped to the kart keeping her from floating up.
This whole game must be a death wish! She was running out of air and her lungs were starting to collapse on them self. She was going to drown!!!
She finally let go of the air, sucking in the clean water. But instead of water she breathed in another lungful of air!
Hm, she thought as Lily drove on, not fazed at all. Pansy peeked at the wheels, her head leaning lower to the sandy bottom of the lake.
They had spikes on them to grip the sand better. So that's how.... Pansy thought but was then Interrupted when the kart had spun around like crazy!
Pansy looked forward, her vision obscured by her dizziness.
Sorry!
What....was.... THAT?!??
Pansy was panicking. To many things happening all in one day!!
This is weird
That voice again! It sounded like...
Lily?!?
Lily was speaking be into her head!?!
Hello? Pansy thought
Yay! You figured it out Pansy! But let's stop messing around. We're gonna loose the race if we don't concentrate!
Alright. Pansy was ready

                        Let's do this