Murder suicide

• Dedicated to Miny Rodriguez

                                                                     CHAPTER 1 "THE FUNERAL"

 As ashed pore down into the sea. My face showers with tears. All I can and say " How? She was so young and I saw her two weeks ago. I can't believe she's gone, gone. She was only twenty."

  Every one that was there was still in shock. We surround the Atlantic cost with boats. I still feel like it's a dream. It feels so unreal. 

 "Carmen, we all know how it feels. It's not your fault. She was very depressed," Armando said to Carmen.

  "Armando, that was my sister an-" 

  "That was my sister too . Carmen, you think the one who's going through this. WE ALL ARE!"

  "Armando, I'm not saying that I-" 

  "Your implicating it,"

  "Can you, let me speak for once , with out intercepting me!?"

  "I'm sorry that just got me mad"

  "That was my sister, my twin sister and you honestly think she would do that? She couldn't even hurt a fly."

                                                                          CHAPTER 2 "THE RAPE"

  I never told anyone but Lydia, was raped. Well, we both were, but I went through consoling and Lydia didn't. Only our parents knew that I was raped they didn't know about Lydia. After being raped Lydia changed, a lot. She should have changed, right? Out of the rape Lydia was the  one who got pregnant. Mom and Dad wanted to know who was the man that got Lydia pregnant, but told them that he was in the army, which was true;except she said that he was her secret boyfriend and she didn't want anyone to know because of her reputation. Lydia was only sixteen when she got, pregnant. Young Brian, was only three turning four in two days. Lydia, had left a three almost four year old alone. In the cold, dark world. She had left him an orphan. 

  By the time I look at who shot the three shots. All I saw was blood.

                                                                        CHAPTER 3 " THE HOSPITAL"

  "MOM! DAD! ARMANDO!" I look down my mother, my father, my brother Armando, are on the ground. I try to see the face of the man who had shot what was left of my family. But all I saw was a dragon tattoo on his left bisect. It had smoke coming out of the dragons mouth. Under the tattoo was the date, September 19, 1998, and some dog tags. 

  "CALL 911! CALL 911!" that's all i can recall saying. Next thing I know I'm in the waiting room while my brother, my mother, and my father under go surgery. I'm pacing back and forth making my self dizzy but I don't stop for some reason. 

  "Family of Margarita, Angel Luis, and Armando Rivera." the doctor said.

  "That's me!" Finally this damn doctor comes out.

  "Sorry, we took so long the other doctors and I were discussing  the results of the surgeries."

    "How did it go?!"

  "Unfortunately Armando, never made it out. The bullet shattered the Superior Vena Cava."

  "What does that mean?"

  "It means the bullet shattered an important vein. To be more specific the vein the blood uses to get to the heat."

                                                                        CHAPTER 4 "Dr. James"

  It took a while before it hit me. Armando was, he was dead, gone forever. He was never coming back. Out of three kids, one was left in less than a month.

  Dr. Anderson had introduced me to the doctor that was in charge of the after care of my parents.

  "Carmen, this is Dr. James. He will be the man in charge for the care of your parents after they are discharged form the hospital."

  "Nice, to meet you Dr. James, my name is Carmen Rivera"

  Dr. James, was very handsome. Blond with blue eyes. Can't be more than six foot four. Dr. James was only twenty-seven. He isn't married ( i haven't seen a ring). Dr. James was very funny and love his job.