<2> Hurting Hayden

Dante^

There is nothing on this fucking tv! How can it be legal to have such shit playing?

I scratched at my back then noticed Hayden standing at the door.

"Hayden!" I smiled, hiding my sadness. He doesn't need to worry about me.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and he climbed in the small bed beside me.

Ajax was leaning against the doorway and Hayden glanced at him.

"I don't understand why the doctors were so worried, the wound was almost completely healed by the time we got here." I rolled my eyes and Hayden chuckled.

"You did lose a lot of blood."

"True but still."

"You could have died." He stated bluntly and I groaned.

"I know but still." I whined.

He sighed and shook his head.

"You always hated the doctor." He muttered and I pushed his shoulder.

"Exactly! They exaggerate about everything!"

"They do not. They're just doing their job."

"And their job is to over exaggerate."

He rolled his eyes.

"I give up!" He thew his hands in the air.

Ajax chuckled and Hayden glared. He sent him the middle finger then turned his glare towards me.

"Hey! Don't glare at me! I'm just stating the truth!"

He huffed and crossed his arms, muttering curses about both Ajax and I.

We rolled our eyes and he pouted then stood up.

"I am angry at you both." He stated and stomped out like an angry child.

Ajax followed him and I dropped my fake smile. I sigh and rub my hands over my face.

Turning my attention back to the tv, I groaned again. Still nothing on this god damned thing.

The door to my room creaked open slowly and the nurse walked in. She was pulling in some blonde chic by the hair, angrily muttering things under her breath.

"This bitch was fucking my brother." The nurse growled.

"Fiona, drop Staci now!" Dante's voice rang through the halls.

My heart swelled with his voice. What was this man doing to me?

Dante ran into the room and narrowed his eyes at the nurse. Next to each other they did look similar.

The blonde girl had tears falling down her face and I didn't feel bad for her. I didn't feel anything at all. She was with my mate.

A growl dripped from my lips and everyone turned to look at me.

"You were in bed with this whore? She smells like sex! How can you even stand to be around her?" I snapped at Dante. He bit his lip and looked at the ground.

"Don't ever go near my mate again!" I snarled at the slut. Fiona, Dante's sister I assume, smirked at the bitch.

Dante snapped out of his daze and pulled Staci away from Fiona.

Staci pushed away from him, glancing at me nervously.

My eyes narrowed, warning her again.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Dante yelled at Fiona.