and when the seasons change, will you stand by me?

"Hey Frankie?"

"Yeah, Gee?" Frank rolled his head to the side, his hair sliding against the cool grass and making a gentle sound.

"You're not gonna leave me, right?" Gerard asked, intertwining his and his boyfriend's fingers together.

"Why would I leave you, Gee?" Frank asked, furrowing his dark eyebrows.

Gerard was very self conscious, and was always afraid of his loving boyfriend leaving him. Frank was his rock, what kept him grounded, and without him he would be a mess. Gerard was mentally ill, depression towering the highest out of the buildings containing what thoughts controlled what. But, when he was with Frank, all of the building were knocked over and he was able to be himself. Frank is the only reason Gerard can look at himself in the mirror and believe that he's somewhat beautiful. Frank's what keeps Gerard alive.

"I dunno," Gerard shrugged. "Too much work?"

Frank shook his head and rolled over so he was sat atop Gerards cute, little belly.

"Nothing I can't handle." Frank smiled, peppering Gerard's face in kisses, making the older boy giggle and try to push Frank away.

"Get off, Frankie." Gerard giggled out, gently fluttering his long lashes apart.

Gerard gasped slightly, Frank's pale skin was lit in the shining moon light, making him sparkle and glimmer. His eyes were bright, the brown twinkling like the gorgeous stars in the sky. He had a large, toothy grin plastered to his face, his red lips gently glimmering.

"You love me." Frank teased.

Gerard nodded.

"I do."