The Real Reason

LOUIS' POV

I found Harry. I had a feeling from the beginning that Caroline was nothing but trouble. I couldn't let my mate be left like that. Lying there, pale and unconscious. There wasn't any blood, but there were two marks on his neck that definitely looked like puncture wounds. I lifted him up, his skin as cool as ice, and ran him to the nearest hospital. He could be dead for all I knew, and I would never be able to love again.

Harry was my everything. After I had checked Harry in, I called his family and the band mates. I told them the room, and I ran to the bathroom. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw a stranger. It was like I couldn't recognize myself. I wasn't me, I hadn't been ever since I fell for Harry, and been put with Eleanor, I have changed. I'm not myself, I'm only myself with Harry.

I punched the mirror. The shards flying and cutting my hand and arm in the process.

I made up my mind in that moment. I can't be with Eleanor. That's it, I'm dumping her. Management can't control me any longer. Eleanor doesn't know she's my cover up, she thinks I'm madly in love with her when I honestly can't stand her. She's so needy, and when I'm around her the amount of paparazzi triples.

I walked to Harry's room, grabbing a bandage for my arm on the way, and wiping my face from the tears that had fallen. I walked in to see everyone staring at me, then gathering to hug me. They all let go after a bit, and Harry had started waking up.

"Where am I?" Harry has asked, probably confused on how he got from right outside Caroline's flat to the hospital.

"You're in the hospital, Harry." I said, wrapping the remaining bandage around my arm.

"Louis, what-what happened to your arm?" Harry questioned, looking at me with worrying eyes. I turned around and ran out of the room, taking one glance at Harry before tears started falling.

I couldn't bear to answer him. He would be so upset with me, and I couldn't do it. I had to find Eleanor, and I had to tell her it's over. What's management going to do? They can't fire me, they'd lose to much money. They can't do anything about it, besides try to get me to get another girlfriend, or get back with Eleanor.

I checked my phone to see missed calls from all the boys, and multiple texts from Harry. I clicked on his name, and read the texts each ranging from "Are you ok?" to "Please come back." I turned around, running back to the hospital. Eleanor can wait. Harry needs me more.