How It All Started

A/N: Hello!!! This is a Larry Stylinson fan fiction. If you DON'T support it, DON'T read it. Simple as that. for you still here, I hope you enjoy, and I will update on Fridays or Saturdays if I am available. If I am not, I will post AS SOON AS I CAN. Lots of Love, Siera. xXx

HARRY'S POV

"No, no! Don't do it! Please, I beg of you!" I yell at Caroline.

"Oh, Harry. You can't stop me, and I will make you mine." She cackled. She didn't care for me, she never did.

"Caroline, please. I don't think I would be able to take it. To live forever I mean. Especially having to see him." I started off strong, then my voice failing falling into a whisper.

"What?! Who is him?" She yelled, venom spewing in her words.

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson." I stated, finally looking her in the eyes.

"That's it Harry. You will be like me forever, and there is no stopping me now. See you on the other side Harry." She whispered in my ear before slowly sticking her fangs into my neck, drawing out the blood.

~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke in the hospital, my family surrounding me, along with the band mates.  I had no clue what had happened, all I knew was I smelled blood, and it smelled good.

"Where am I?" I asked, looking around the room trying to find the source of the blood.

"You're in the hospital, Harry." Louis said, wiping his eyes, and bandaging his arm.

"Lou, what- what happened to your arm?" I questioned, noting the source of the blood was in fact Louis. Without a response, Louis began bawling again, and ran out of the room. No reason, no words, just a sorry and worried face of tears.

A/N: Alright, yes, this is a short chapter. BUT, it is the first. I had to post this story so you could get the just of what happened, and why. You will find out more as the story progresses. MWAH!!