Pizza night gone dirty

*Elise's POV*

I decided to invite my boyfriend Grayson over for a pizza night. It wasn't really a strong dish I liked but I know Grayson enjoys it.

I went downstairs to grab my phone and find Grays number in my contacts. It rang a couple of times until he answers.

"Hello beautiful are you ok" he asked through the phone. Oh my goodness he is so sweet.

"Yeah baby I was just wondering do you want to come over i just put a couple of pizzas in the oven" I smiled looking at the cooker for some odd reason.

"Oh gosh you're amazing I will be there in about 5 minutes" he stated hanging up.

---

I heard a knock on the door and saw Grayson through the peep hole.

"Well hello handsome" I answered kissing his sweet lips.

"Bonjour madam"

He grabbed my waist and kissed me so passionately I fell in love right then.

He didn't stop he kept on kissing my lips and trailed down my neck leaving wet kisses.

I couldn't help but escape a moan from my lips which gave Grayson the advantage of carrying on.

"Oh baby you are so hot I just want you right now" he moaned tugging at my cardigan.

I looked up at him and saw his eyes go darker which sent me over the edge "baby take me I need you"

He took no time and grabbed me and took me straight to the sofa placing me down softly. He took no time to take my tracksuit bottoms off and crop top leaving me in just my bra and pants.

"Baby you are so hot I love you so much" he moaned in my neck kneeling my vagina through my panties.

I got up and took all of his clothes off leaving him completely naked and his member sticking in front of my face. I took his length in my hands and sucked on it which got him frustrated as he wanted in me.

He quickly took my underwear off and quickly slammed into me making me scream in pleasure. It didn't hurt as I'm used to his length.

"OH BABY COME ON YOURE SO TIGHT UGH" he moaned slamming in deeper causing my hips to go up making him push me down.

"Oh gray please faster" I moaned loosing control.

He took out of me and pushed me towards the wall so my boobs were pressed against the wall and he had more view of my arse.

He took no time to slam back into me getting all the right spots.

"Baby in going to cum please hurry" he moaned into my neck leaving marks what I knew will be visible in the morning.

"I'm not there yet please deeper" I screamed as he was pounding into me making my body to limp. After about ten seconds I came on his large length making myself fall to the floor and Grayson kneel down still inside of me.

"I love you so much Elise that was amazing" he panted kissing my lips and putting his sweaty forehead on my chest.

"I love you Gray" I smiled rubbing his hair.

I was laying down then realised the pizza shit! "Gray we really need to get that pizza out the oven" I laughed directly looking at Grayson and his reaction.

We went downstairs and saw that the kitchen was smoking and that signalled that the pizza was burnt so we ordered one instead