Harry! Harry! Harry!

I couldn't stop laughing. For the first time in my life I was noticed truly, respected. They set me down and hands patted me on the back. Subconsciously the crowd made a open runway for me to look directly at a crying Ashley running outside, and despite my success in bringing down the beast, pinches of guilt clouded my celebration.

"Harry you're fucking crazy you know that?"

"You destroyed her Harry!"

"You are the man!"

"How good at she at blow jobs?"

People who would of never even laid eyes on me patted me on the back as I walked out of the caf in a hurry. Even fucking Meredith was clapping along.

"Harry! Holy shit Harry!" I hear Dylan running up. His hair was disheveled, and his shirt was stained he looked a mess but he was laughing hysterically.

"I just got fucking trampled in that crowd Harry but you are fucking insane! I have never seen you do that before that was brilliant man! Do you know what kind of a legend you are now. That shits going down in the history books!" He was patting me on the back, jumping around. Seems like he was more happy then I was.

"What's the matter you just won. You beat the girl who's never been beaten. Even fucking Meredith was cheering."

"I know."

I wanted to tell him it was because I stooped down to her level. I used humiliation, peoples feelings and secrets to ruin her just like she did to me. I didn't feel as good as I thought I would, in fact I feel like shit. But Dylan would never understand that.

"Nothing - um I gotta go I'll see you at training." And before he could protests I quickly walked away trying to look for Ashley to truly apologize.

I searched down the halls, her classrooms, in the foyer. My heart was beating faster and my guilt was rising. As I neared the girls washroom to bang on the door and yell for her name a large body tackled me.

"Harry! Oh my god Harry guess what!" I turned around to see the body being Effy. She jumped on me and I quickly set her down. My heart beat slowed down with relief and sped up but in a different way. Not with guilt or sadness, but with something I couldn't explain. (maybe warmth?)

"Hey." I tried my best to smile. "What ya got there?" She held multiple papers in her hands and I don't think I've seen her smile this wide in a long time.

"This is why I was searching all over for you!" She beamed

"What is it Effy?" I had forgotten all about Ashley now, holding Effy in my arms was all that mattered.

"I went home for lunch and when I was eating my door bell rang and it was the mail man! So I was looking through the mall and look Harry! Coaches from universities sent me this invitation to a meeting for scholarships. They saw us perform at the Championships and they want me to represent their university. I'm getting a scholarship Harry! I have a fucking scholarship." Tears of joy were stinging her eyes and I spun her around, pressing my lips firmly against hers.

"I'm so so proud of you Effy. I am so proud. I lov... I'm so proud!" My words stumbling and my stomach tightened. I hope she didn't notice the start of the three words that begged to come out.

"I am so happy Harry and it's all because of you." She smiled kissing me over and over again.

"What do you mean because of me?"

I looked at her with curiosity and my palms began to sweat at the terrified look in her eyes. "Uh- I mean.. because of your support, because of all the support you give me! I have to go tell Dylan I'll text you later."

She kissed me once more long and hard making me forget my curious train of thought before running off down the hall.

Everything within me was telling me something was wrong, and I know I should of listened but I was blinded by my feelings for her, I was lost in emotion and circumstance. So instead of questioning it, I held my breathe, ignored the ache in my bones and walked back to my locker. I hide from the rest of my problems with Ashley and everything else and just headed to my next class.

**********************************

This chapter was so fun to write I was laughing at his speech!

Okay so, so many more clues about what the hell Effy is doing ! Do you have any guesses??

Now for my important authors note:

OKAY So if you guys don't know yet I am currently in the early stages (chapter 5) of my new book Intellect. Quite honestly I love it more then I love this book. So I am really glad about how my writing is coming along with it and I have such a good story plot for it but it's not getting a lot of reads. I know I keep saying if I see more votes I'll update a double update and such blah blah blah but I never come through so I figured something better out.

If I get up to 10 more votes and more comments on Intellect and all it's chapters I promise promise promise I will update 2-3 more times this week! AND I will dedicate each chapter to a few accounts and read their own stories. I'd love to get more involved with all of you and either help, promote or even read your books.

All you have to do is read my chapters of Intellect, vote and comment then comment back here saying done and I'll shout you out on my next chapter, and I'll update 2-3 more times this week.

I just want Intellect to succeed the way this book has. I know you'll like it.

Maybe this could work, we'll see!
12 chapters LEFT!!
xoxo