INTRODUCTION TO THE BAD

KEKE'S POV

"Shut up"I screamed at my friends Tracy and Samantha. They were arguing over the last cupcake on the platter. We were at my house and mom had made cupcakes, and the drama went on. I was on the sofa watching TV.

"Tell Sam to give me the cupcake,Keke"shouted Tracy.

"No"groaned Sam"I want it"

"Tell you what'I,'all take it "as I said this I grabbed the cupcake and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Keke!!!!!!" They shouted in unison.

"You guys are my best friends too"I said with an smug look on my face.

"Trace guess what??" Sam ask

"Sam you know I ain't good at guessing"pleaded Trace

"OK whinny baby,buzz around school in s that Lucas Mathews is looking for a new girl!!!!!!!"screamed Sam.Well if you didn't know Sam is upon all the gossip in the school, it would be shocking if she didn't.

"Um mm..... who is Lucas Mathews?"I asked really confused

"He is like the hottest and baddest boy is not school girls fawn over him,who wouldn't?" shouted Trace

"Me because I don't know him" I replied

"Huh!!!!!,How could you not?"they screamed

"I don't know. I guess I don't care. Do I have to?" I said

"Yes or you are a loser"replied Trace. Some sort of friends who have.
I slapped Trace for saying that.

"Owww"stop abusing me" she pleaded and I continued slapping her until it had reached the climax.

--------------------------------------------

It was a new day and my friends and I were at my locker we were chatting away until we heard dreams only to see this hot guy walk in , I didn't fawn at the sight of seeing this but my friends did. The boy walked up to the locker beside me and open it as he winked at me.

I scoffed and a few girls gave me death glares.

"Why are girls giving me death glares?"

"Because you just scoffed at Lucas"replied Samantha

"Who?you mean that hazel eyed muscled bad boy?"I asked

"Huh"she said in awe

"You gotta be kidding me!" I said how can they fall for that sexist?

"Yup him"said my berries

"Come on let us go the class"I said as they walked away still staring at that *Lucas*boy.

A//AN

To all my readers out there thanks a lot love ya and vote and comment.follow me :-) :-) :-) :-)