Chapter 1. Journey, Names and Businessmen.

Running downstairs, excited as ever. I was finally ready for this trip, I'd literally been nagging mum for months about going. It was finally happening though. I was on such a high!

It's crazy though, pulling myself out of a comfortable bed on a warm glowing morning in London at 3am and being absolutly wide awake. I am just so excited to travel to this gorgeous place.

      A shine flowed through the blinds of the apartment, the sunlight shone onto Jason's sleepy face. Like usual he had gone to bed at a later time, silly since he was flying home to California today. Since it was thee Jason Mraz, what do you expect? His gorgeous bed hair, spread across the pillow. The duvet half over his half naked body. It was a fine morning indeed.

"Stupid blind." he laughed. He decided he should get up since it was 3am in London and had an hour to get to the airport and mess about with other tasks he had to do. His body glistened as he walked through the warm patches of sunlight across his apartment floor. His guitar sat next to his doorframe, the handcrafted guitar often distracted Jason from doing important things - like going to sleep. Anyway, Jason was finally up and getting ready to leave one of his favourite countries, after being here a month. He admitted to himself he would miss the tranquility and delights of England.

      So, i already live in London. Although it takes a while to get to Heathrow airport. I decided during the time i had in the car, i would listen to some Jason Mraz. I had soo many songs by him on my iPod and every one of them made me feel love. He was a geniuely amazing person to me. My holiday to California today was because I was inspired by his wise words of the glorious state. I plan to do so much on this holiday.

"Christina? Can you turn your music down a bit, just want to have a little rest. Maybe you should have a little sleep too?" My mum said with a half smile.

"Okay, sorry. Actually I'm far too excited to sleep! I don't really like sleeping in the car anyway..." I said, even though my mum knew i had basically been counting down the days.

Jason Mraz was defiently one of my favourite artists and I had learnt from him to live in the moment and take it all in, so from the God himself i will.

       Almost tripping over his own shoe, Jason darts down to the awaiting black taxi. The atmosphere was bright and you could tell that the day was brightening up to be a beautiful day. He piled all of the luggage next to him, making sure his iPhone was safe in his jeans pocket. He was ready to set off to Heathrow and check in his suitcase, hand luggage and guitar. He was at peace and felt like he had accomplised the plans he set out to do when he first came to the UK. Up until this point he hadn't realised he had a text.

"Hey man, Just wanted to say i hope your reccord has been totally sorted out for you. Man you're the best at what you do. Don't think otherwise and soon you'll show the world all over again."

It was his best friend, Billy. Always there reminding him of his greatness. Jason at times was very brave and bright, but he has a soft heart and self esteem caused him to gain insecurities to make everyone happy. Even though he already was.

     Still got at least 5 hours left of Jason Mraz music. I am not a crazy fan, I am dedicated! So I've just gone through all the security for them to realise my family and I do not have anything Ilegal and we now just have to wait until our flight is called. It's getting closer and closer. I can feel it! Wearing my black skinny jeans, loose dark red jumper and TOMs shoes, i felt pretty happy with how i looked. I literally listen to music most of the time and it's something that makes me generally happy, particualy when i really need a lift from a sad mood.

As it was only my parents and I going on vacation, the three of us walked around the airport shops. I went into WH Smiths to buy NME and Q magazine to keep me occupied on the flight. It was probably a good idea to check our flight details now, hey? I squinted my eyes to see the boards. Our flight read "San Diego, departing Heathrow, 5:05am, 729ASKA, Gate 11" 11 was my lucky number. I also laughed to myself about how "5:05am" reminded me of that Arctic Monkeys song. Anywho, by this time i was walking through the corridors to gate 11. I couldn't believe I was going on a plane for 11 hours, walking on to it in London, walking off it in San Diego. Crazy.