"Uh, hey . . . Audrey." I said trying to be casual with her while at the same time trying not to stare at her awkwardly. "How was your day?"

"Shut up. I'm going to sleep." she said turning off her lights and climbing into her bed even though it was like 6:00 in the afternoon. She's been like this ever since Ben did that whole scene at the tourney game. I tried to help her, but she wouldn't except it. So, I just stopped trying. I didn't want to make her even more mad than she already was, so, as usual, I just went along with it. It was hard to go to sleep, but, eventually, I managed to doze off.

The next day, I had to wake up extra early to go help Fairy Godmother. After my morning routine, I gave Monte' a little kiss on the top of his head goodbye and left. I know it's kind of gross, but my mom did it, my dad did it, even though he was already a frog at the time, my 'Auntie' Charlotte La Bouff did it, that one princess in the story book with no name did it, so why shouldn't I do it? It's my history and most likely my destiny.

I went to the dining hall for a half hour, ate, and headed straight for the Remedial Goodness room. When I got there, Fairy Godmother greeted me with a friendly hello and showed me exactly what was planned for the extra short period.

After an hour, the V.K's finally showed up. I greeted Carlos with a kiss and the rest with a wave, along with giving Dude a pat on the head. After they began to settle into their desks, Fairy Godmother began her short presentation.

"Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." she said excitedly as she turned to me. "Trinity, if you please."

I turned on the computer screen and it showed Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella de Vil (who not to mention I absolutely despise now). The V.K's all stood up and walked over nervously.

I grabbed Carlos's hand assuring him that everything was okay. He squeezed it a bit since he was scared, but I was just as anxious as him.

"I can't see anything, nor do I hear." Maleficent said confused as Jafar was suggesting things for her to do. Finally, when she hit 'enter' they could see us.

"Ooh, who's the old bat?" Cruella asked in disgust. Has she looked in the mirror lately? Fairy Godmother looks 10 times as good as her!

"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal said introducing her to their parents.

"Still doing tricks with egg plants?" Maleficent asked.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother said, outraged.

"You, seriously couldn't give Cinderella until 1:00 a.m? I mean really, what, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent asked obnoxiously as they all laughed.

"They were not hamsters, they were mice. They were not- thank you so much. Thank you." she said turning to us for back up and we all mumbled trying to agree with her. "They were mice!" she whisper/yelled at them before stepping aside.

"Hi Mom." Mal said as we all stepped up and all of the villains stopped laughing immediately.

"MAL!" Maleficent shouted when she saw Mal which made all of us flinch. "I m-m-missed you." she said struggling to get it out of her system. How pathetic and unbelievably sad.

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar said. At least he was a bit happy to see them.

"How long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent asked.

"Uh, there's a big coronation coming up, probably sometime after that." Mal said.

"When?" Maleficent asked anxiously.

"Friday, 10:00 a.m." she replied.

"Are you sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic wa- you my little nugget that I love so much." she said strangely which made me a bit suspicious.

"Yes, I completely understand mother." Mal said as Cruella put her face in front of the web cam, blocking everyone else behind her.

"Carlos, is that a dog?" she asked as Dude whimpered. "And who is that you're holding hands with?" she asked furiously and he squeezed my hand even more as I tried to step further behind him. "Oh yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs and she doesn't even look good enough to be a manikin." she said talking to a stuffed dog on her shoulder and cackled.

I was so mad I truly wanted to just step right through the computer screen and scold all of them to death. Before I could even say anything, Carlos gave me a look as if to say, 'Don't worry, I got this' and stepped forward.

"He's the perfect size for a pet and this is my girlfriend, Trinity, who I am blessed to be with and she's too beautiful to even be compared to one of your manikins! They both love me and I love them, unlike you. And F.Y.I, your dog is stuffed! So give it a rest!" he burst into flames, but before he could go any further, Jay pulled him back by the shoulder giving him the signal to calm down and she's not worth it, and she really wasn't.

"Thanks, Carlos." I whispered to him as he nodded at me and smiled.

"Of course, anything for you. Don't listen to what she says, you're beyond beautiful, inside and out." he whispered back as I smiled brightly to thank him once again.

"Oh-ho, burn!" Jafar taunted Cruella which made me chuckle slightly. She deserved it and kind of had it coming.

"Oh, why don't you go sell a toaster you two-bit salesman!" she came back at him.

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones!" he yelled.

"Oh, well people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors!" she shouted at him.

"ENOUGH!" Maleficent yelled before Jay got fed up and turned off the computer screen.

"I'm so sorry." Fairy Godmother apologized.

"Thanks for the special treat." Jay said reassuring that it was okay, but I knew he was lying.

"Of course." Fairy Godmother said before they all left and Carlos gave me a hug and kiss goodbye.

"I feel so sorry for them." I said to Fairy Godmother and she agreed with me by simply nodding her head and silently turning around to her desk to do some  paper work. I just wish that their parents could see how much they're hurting them. All I can do is support them, for all it's worth.