Chapter Twelve

(Adesis's P.O.V)

My mom came in while Jake was kissing my whole face.

"Jake calm down. Darling are you okay? I was worried." She said, pushing Jake out the way to see me.

"She spoke Kelsea! She spoke!" Jake said in excitement.

"You spoke? What she say?" She looked at him happily.

"She said she loved me! I just can't believe it." He smiled widely. I smiled at her and she kissed my forehead.

"Dr. Miller told me you have to stay here for the night. I have to go home and finish packing our things okay? Jake will keep you company." She smiled sweetly.

I motioned my hand to tell her to come closer to me. I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow in the afternoon." She said and left the room.

Jake moved me a bit so he can be able to lay next to me. He carresed my cheek and played with my hair.

His head was on my chest and he cuddled with me.

"I love you so much." He whispered to me. I giggled as he placed a gentle kiss on my jawline line.

We stayed in each others arms in silence until Dr. Miller came back inside the room.

"Adesis..." He said going to the other side of me and he smiled at Jake.

"Take care of her." He said to Jake.

"I will. I promise." Jake said snuggling next to me.

Dr. Miller brought his chair beside me and started looking at his clipboard with papers on it.

"You seem to do very well, but right now..." He said observing my cheek. He got closer and wrote down something.

"Your cheeks is starting to swell up again. Does it feel tingly, a small pain?" He asked.

I nodded since I was feeling a small sensation on my cheek.

"Nurse Layla, please bring the..." He was cut off my the nurse.

"Yes, I know which one." She said heading out.

"I took some test on you and you are doing very fine for now. Your nightmare is causing you a bit of stress. Kelsea told me you two and her crew will be going to London? I gave her an ingredient of a really delicious smoothie. It contains banana, strawberries and a bit of pineapple. Also, some chocolate. The smoothie helps you relax. Every night I want you to go look out the window and breathe in the fresh air. Look at the moon and think about everything that makes you happy. Those happy memories you've had will make you have happy dreams. Okay?"

Jake grabbed my hand softly and I looked at Dr. Miller. I nodded at him.

"I also gave her my number incase anything happens in London. Jake please make sure she does these things every day. Make sure she applies the creme on her cheek." He told him.

"Yes doctor." He said and the nurse came in. I scrunched my nose as the pain on my cheek was increasing.

Dr. Miller applied the creme on my cheek softly. A tear fell down my cheek and Jake wiped it away.

*********************************************

It was finally the day we leave to London. We gave in our tickets and showed our passports. We were all sitting in Class A, the expensive seats, but they are really much more comfortable.

I sat by the window, Jake was in the middle and Mom was on the other side of us.

The manager my mom had talked to also paid for our lunch, so free lunch for us.

I wonder what band we were going to open up for.

I sighed and looked out the window. The plane started to ascend and we were in the air.

I could hear the crew all talking, making jokes. I laid my head on Jake's shoulder. He put his arm around me.

"This is going to be fun babe, but a very long trip." He said softly.

London here I come.

********************************************************************************************

~I know I take time to post but when school is over I will posting mostly everyday I think. (:

~spermingharry.x