Chapter Six

(Adesis's P.O.V)

By the time the movie finished, it was dark.

Jake got up and stretched and took the left over Chinese Food from the bad and placed it in the fridge. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I splashed a bit of water on my face and cleaned myself with the small towel around the hook.

I came out and saw Jake waiting for me outside of the bathroom door. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, since I am short compared to him.

"I have to do a quick errand for my mom, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He said. I looked at him and pouted, jokingly, but nodded at him.

He took my hand and bent down on his knees and his height was up to my shoulder now. I looked down at him.

"Now, I'll be here for you, no matter what time it is, okay? If anything happens or you feel a bit lonely and upset, tell Kelsea to call me. I will come here, I will be here by your side. Are you listening, pumpkin?"

I moved a step closer to him and nodded. I bent down and kissed his lips. He got up and hugged me tighter, I could hear his heart beat.

He walked out the door, making sure he locked it and I went to my mom's room. She automatically got up and hugged me.

"Ah, my, I'm so happy for you and Jake. He really cares about you." She let go and started jumping and clapping. I mean she is young, about 32 years old. She has the mind of a teenager.

I giggled and joined her in the clapping and jumping. The only sound that does come out of my mouth is the giggling or the sound of my crying.

"Wow, I never seen you this happy since...a really long time.....I'm glad." She kissed my forehead and motioned me to lay down with her on the bed.

"So tomorrow, dance rehearsals will start at about noon. I got a call today from some person and that he has seen us on youtube, from the videos I posted. He said he'll call me later next week, or someone else. He seemed interested in us being an opening act for someone."

I smiled because these are great news, I wonder what the others will think. We started to watch t.v and my eyes started to get heavier and heavier by the second.

***************************************************

I put my hair in a high ponytail and my mom called me from the living room. I put on my sweater and came out my room.

"Get your creme and stuff, darling." I nodded getting my white board and marker. I came out handing her the creme.

I opened the door and she made sure we locked the door safely and we went in her car. She checked the car, making sure it wasn't dirty because she likes everything clean.

She placed my creme in her purse and started the engine. She started to drive and I put some music on.

I didn't eat, I just drank some milk before we left. I looked out the window and saw the many different cars passing by. I saw people walking either drinking a cup of coffee, or eating some kind of food from McDonalds.

We soon got to the building we always practice at. 'Levon Way Tin' A beautiful stage theater where people perform and act. Mom rents the place for us to be able to dance, if they are having a show, they call her to notify we won't rehearse.

We walked inside and we already saw the whole crew stretching on stage. Devon and Damien, two brothers, started to come towards me. I quickly hid behind mom.

"Guys sorry, she still..." The boys understood.

"We miss you Adesis.." They said and walked back to our friends.

I saw Jake, smiling getting off stage. I started to walk towards him with a big smile on my face.

He opened his arms and I hugged him tight.

"Hey, babygirl." He said and kissed my forehead. I hugged him tighter, feeling the love from him.

We both pulled back and I tippy toed, wrapping my arms around him, trying to get to his level. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

"Hey! How come you hug him and not me!?" I heard the familiar voice of Devon behind me. I turned around and hid behind Jake.

"Don't yell. Adesis is my girlfriend, she still isn't in the condition to speak. And yelling makes her a bit scared." Jake responded calmly.

"Oh, sorry. Sorry Adesis, didn't mean to scare you." He looked at me.

I smiled weakly at him and he smiled and left to Jane, one of the dancers that was calling him.

I buried my face in the crook of Jake's neck and he rested his head on my shoulder, giving me soft kisses on my neck.

I inhaled the scent on his calogne. "Jump." He whispered in my ear and I did. My legs wrapped around him and his hands placed on my bum, lifting me up.

We started to walk to Kelsea and he greeted her.

"So everyone take their position, we will do R.I.P by Rita first and then Scream by Usher." My mom advised everyone.

Jake put me down and gave a kiss on the cheek.

"When we are done, I'm taking you out to eat, okay?" I smiled at how caring he is. He took his position on stage and I sat on the front row and watched everyone start moving their body to the sound of the music.

******************************************************

A/N ~ I know you guys are wondering when Harry will appear, please let my story get in place and the next chapter is Harry's p.o.v SPOIL ALERT hehe.