===> Get out of the fridge Max's...

==> Make her a member of the midnight crew===>

♤ first person point of view ♤

As I walk back into the HQ. DJ came up to me.

"Well besides all the crappy things going on I see the software here is doing pretty good. Of course, we will need to go out and buy some new software but nothing we can't handle. Right (Y/N) ?"

"Yeah. By the way DJ. You wouldn't happen to know someone by the name of Mr unknown do you?" DJ looked at me very confused.

"Mister Unknown? It doesn't really sound like a name I know. I'll look it up quickly."

DJ went on to his laptop and looked up the name.

"Well here is thome information for ya (Y/N). Mr Unknown happenth to be looking for people to annihilate the midnight crew. Theems like their old enemieth from thomewhere. Man the thtupid why are you looking this up again?"

"Because earlier today he called me asking me to kill the midnight crew."

"Are you therious!!" .

"Yep."

DJ look surprised.

"I'll thee to it latter. Oh a by the way, Max'th in the fridge again."

"Again!?! Ugh!!!"

I walked out of the main room and into the kitchen and open the door to see Max's hugging bottles of faygo........

"Max's, get out of the fridge"

"No"

"Max's, get out!"

"No (Y/N)."

"What the heck happened to all the faygo? Oh my gosh! Did you drink them all!?!"

"This is my home (Y/N)."

"What?"

"I'm home."

I close the door not wanting to do any more of this. I wonder we put all the food that we had? I over at the table, all of our food was on it. I wonder what got him to go back into the fridge? oh well, at least I put that hidden camera in the fridge. Now at least I know what he's been doing in there. I walked over to the table and picked up two black Scottie dogs. I pick them up and ate them, then walked over to the kitchen window. It's probably the only window in the hole HQ that wasn't covered with billboards to block the sunlight. It had a great view of the city and the great place to give if you wanna stargaze. I know it's weird but I always love looking at the stars. I looked up to see that the stars in the sky looked like a spade. I was surprised, I don't know me see shaped like that in the sky. I noticed that by the spade, there are two small hearts.

"Huh? That's odd,"

I said to myself. I'm wonder what that meant? The star stayed in that shape for the rest of the time I was there. The twins came into the kitchen. They both walked over to me and then ask me what I have and what have I been doing for the past hour. I simply replied.

"I've just been stargazing. Nothing to worry about."

I left the kitchen and headed towards the front entryway.

"Where are you going (Y/N)?"

DJ ask.

"I'm going for a walk."

I said, opening the door and and closing it right afterwards.

===> Make her a member of the midnight crew===>

I was walking down town. It was dark and cold. I looked around to see if anyone was flowing me. I didn't see and one Until I was pulled into an alley with a knife on my neck.

"Hello Slick~"

I smirked.

"E'llo there~... Lovely night out...."

"Is there a point for this Slick?"

I pointed to the knife at me neck.

"Just incise you try to run~"

"Now why would I do that?~"

"Because some buddy ask me to kill ya... Bad luck~"

"Oh pplllleeeaaasss Slick, if you where going to kill me you would of done it by now?~ Somefin holding you back?~"

I felt the move the knife closer to my neck.

"Nope, sorry love. Time to take a nap~"