'Her' like me

Tonight again I await my preys, Why do they always do this? They know the danger but yet they are always curious *Heh Heh* Curiosity killed the cat or human at least . I was in the trees looking down at them with their sharp weapons, waiting to kill me, Of Course I was out of their sight. They will use so much energy trying to kill an immortal and I will effortlessly break their necks. I slowly took hem out, starting from the back and making my way to the front, they all fell like blocks of cards, scattered everywhere lifeless. I couldn't allow such waste creatures to litter my beautiful woodland so with  a very decent burial I will throw them off the cliffs. While doing my favorite of all things, a clear blank shot passed my face almost bruising my pale soft skin, I wasn't surprised, I expected it or her.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere else?" I said in a soft calm tone, my back was still turned cornering her with my eyes.

"Can't I check up on my favorite  person once in a while" She said in her feminine tone, the weapon she held was still pointing at me.

"I have no interest you, So leave" I said smiling evilly, she shot at me once again, but I caught it this time and pushed her against the tree, the weapon instantly fell from her pale, rough hands. Her green devilish eyes glistened with the moon's light, Her face very close to mine, she kissed my lips. Honestly I was uncomfortable with her presence, I didn't like her but somehow she was infatuated over me , I pulled away from her kiss, it wasn't even sincere.

"Can't I stay for the night?" She asked rubbing her hands over me, My face expression changed blankly showing a  thick straight No.

"Why are you so defiant? I am a woman aren't I" She said in a seductive tone.

"I don't know, what exactly  are you?" I replied smiling, the glow on her face turned into a dark mist I felt her warmth against body. She forced me down, Our strong love making began, we went on the ground, in the lake, in the trees, on a rock and in the bushes, In those many positions it all felt good. I'm sure I was ripping her apart cause loud sounds were heard.

Fast asleep she was or faking at least, we were covered by the bushes, her course spiky hair on my chest. I just did it for fun, it didn't meant anything. Its been too long being close to her, I wanted to get away, I tried moving slowly but unluckily felt a knife clutched between my legs she got up smiling in my face, I looked at her with great despise.

"We're not finished" She said putting