Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

I woke up in the arms of the love of my life, Y/N. I stared at her angelic face, she looks so peaceful.

I know that she carried me here and tucked me on the bed last night. That's what makes me love her more, she's so caring. She's nothing like Luis, she gave me her everything and she expects nothing in return.

We haven't step into the next level of our relationship, Yet. We have a few make out sessions but that's it, we never gone too far. We are taking it slow, and to be honest I'm not yet ready to take that step. If we are going too far,Y/N just voluntarily stop. She respects me, making me love her even more.

"You know that staring is rude." Y/N suddenly spoke, her morning voice is goddamn sexy.

"Well I can't help it since you're beautiful." I said.

"No you're the one who's beautiful than me" she told me.

"No, you're more beautiful than me" I said.

"Okay you are the most beautiful and gorgeous girl I ever met, period." she said then I sighed in defeat.

"Okay you win this time, Y/LN." I said and I smiled.

"Yeah and where's my reward?" She asked and smiled cheekily then closed her eyes.

I rolled my eyes and just kissed her cheek. She opened her eyes and pouted, nope not today. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I got back from the bathroom, I just looked at her and she pouted even more with a puppy dog eyes. This is so frustrating! I can't even resist it, I leaned and gave her a kiss and she kissed back immediately. We pulled away from each other because of lack of air.

"I know you can't resist that pout." She said then grinned. I rolled my eyes, then she laughed.

"Come on let's go grab some brunch" I said

Then we got out of the bed and get out of the room to grab some breakfast.

Your POV

When Lauren and I got out of the room we were shocked to see Dinah awake, but her face was covered in powder and fake blood.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to be up so early." I said and Lauren nodded in agreement.

"Prank time." she said smirking.

"Oh? then goodluck with that" I said.

Then she went upstairs to Camila's room.

"What was that for?" Lauren asked.

"I think it's D-mac's revenge to Camila for what she have done yesterday." I said shrugging.

"What did Camz did to her, anyway?" She asked again.

"Uhm, Camila defeated Dinah in a game and I think that hurt her pride." I said chuckling and Lauren laughed. Then suddenly, we heard someone yelling from upstairs.

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao! You dared to punch me?" Dinah yelled, Lauren and I burst out laughing then we saw Camila jumped on the second floor, rolled then stood up.

Lauren stared at Camila stunned.

"It's not my fault chancho! You scared the crap out of me!" She explained then ran. Dinah slide from the stairs then chase after her.

"H-how on earth did Camila do that?" Lauren asked stunned.

"Babe, when you are in a life and death situation, the adrenaline kicks in, making you do impossible things." I said nonchalantly then laughed.

"Yeah, I never thought of that." she said then laughed.

Minutes later Dinah and Camila came back, Dinah had the winning grin on her face and Camila had an annoyed face because she has molasses on her hair, we laughed at her.

"Guys, this is not funny." camila whined.

"It is now go ahead Camila and take a shower,  it must be sticky." I said.

"Yeah, it really is." she said then went for a shower.

Dinah also washed her face.

Lauren and I just laughed and ate our cereal.

"Guys have you packed your things already? You do know that we need to go back to Cali for our European tour?" Lauren said.

"I'm always ready, my things are already packed" I said.

"Me too" Dinah said.

"I'm ready to go, too." Camila said as she is drying her hair with a hair blower.

"Good, but we haven't booked a flight yet" Lauren said.

"Don't worry, babe. We are going to use my private jet. I already informed the pilot" I said.

"Wow, Y/N. You really are rich" dinah commented, I just laughed at her remark.

"But where are your parents? How come I haven't seen them here?" Dinah asked.

"They are on a business trip. They are a busy kind of people" I said.

Then we heard the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" I asked wondering.

"Wait here, girls. I'll get the door" I said then stood up and went to open the door.

When I opened the door I was tackled on the floor and was attacked with licks.

I groaned as the two dogs continued to lick my face.

"Jax, Dash stop licking at my face" I whined and I saw Lauren stared at me amused. Camila and Dinah are laughing behind her.

"Jax, dash come here boys" Lauren called them.

"How's our boys doing?" Lauren cooed the two Siberian huskies, then the two dogs licked her face.

I pulled myself up then go near them and pat Dash's head.

"Babe, how about we bring them on tour?" I asked.

"Why?" She asked me.

"It's because no ones gonna take care of them, my uncle went somewhere." I said, the truth is my uncle was called in the agency for some reason.

"Sure, why not" Camila said.

"It's really good to have them in there" she added.

"Yeah and our Y/N here will have her back up during her duty" Dinah said.

"Not a bad idea after all" Lauren agreed.

After we ate breakfast, camila and Lauren went home to get ready for the flight.

I went to shower and find a perfect outfit.

I just settled in a black v-neck tee, a red checkered flannel shirt, then red skinny jeans, and black vans.

Dinah is also ready to go, the van arrived then drive us to airport but we fetched Lauren and Camila.

Jax and Dash are in the back of the van.

When we arrive at the airport, we got our bags checked then we proceed to the plane. Dinah jaw dropped when she saw my private plane.

"Damn" she whispered to herself.

We entered the plane. Lauren and I sat beside each other. We intertwined our hands together.

Dinah and Camila was playing with jax and dash. It is not a bad idea to bring my babies. I've been training them and they are really fast learner and you can rely on them.

I have two duty buddies now, and finally I'm not going to be bored during myduty. I have a two companions and I will never let anything bad happen to us.

Lauren leaned her shoulder and intertwined our hands, I also leaned on Lauren's head.

I really hope this tour is successful and i'm hoping that nobody will interfere this tour or ruin it.

I closed my eyes then let sleep take over me.