Loved From Afar chapter 15

Thanks to everyone who ever commented, voted, fanned, and read my story! You guys are awesome :)

Chapter 15

I found myself standing in front of my History class, Erik's room. The door was closed and I couldn't remember how I got here, but found myself uncaring.  I looked around, half expecting to see students running about. However, the seniors' hallway looked empty and deserted. In fact there were no sounds coming from any of the neighboring classes. Not a single person walking around and that was odd, but shrugging my shoulders I looked at the door again and proceeded to open it. Wanting to see if anyone was inside, but what I was really hoping for was to find Erik.  I missed him. The last time we saw each other was ages ago it seemed. He told me he loved me then disappeared.

Grabbing the door knob, I twisted it to open the room. However as I entered the class, I was greeted by a beautiful scene that made me freeze in my step. The room was transformed into one of those breathtaking romantic scenes you read about or watch on TV.  There were no desks, books, or any school related things insight. The class was cleaned and polished, but most of all it was altered into a dreamy inviting panorama that had my knees buckle a little. The windows opened to let the moonlight shine through, which poured in like fairy dust turned liquid silver. The room's atmosphere was seductive and sensual. It was magnificent! As I farther walked in, my gaze fell on the single bed that was in the middle of the room. It was draped by a beautiful canopy, all in red lace and white silk sheets. Following the red and white rose petals that were entwined from where I stood a moment ago at the entrance to the where the bed lay, I gazed around the room, trying to take everything in at once. I almost missed the scented candles that added the extra considerable feel and charm needed for a set up like this. Giggling, I took a sniff of the room, and realize the picked fragrances were like an aphrodisiac to me. I was in awe. Whoever did this must've done it to seduce their lover. Nevertheless, I couldn't help but admire the beautiful view that decorated my favored class.

"Do you like it?"

Gasping, my hand fluttered over my pounding heart as I swiftly turned around. I gasped again when I saw an immaculately dressed Erik. The stark black suit he wore highlighted his sexy physique well. His beautiful black hair was put in a tight ponytail that allowed no lock to escape. As always, he held my attention the moment I spotted him, causing my knees to tremble and my heart to pound for a different reason.

I blurred out. "You startled me!"

A slight smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "I'm sorry." He walked to me and cupped my face with his big hands, "You look beautiful tonight."

I blushed at his compliment. Then realize what he said. "Wait! What do you mean 'tonight'?" Then remembering the moonlight, I mentally slapped myself. "Don't answer."

Laughing he bend his head and placed a very gentle kiss on my head. "Tonight is a very special night."

"I don't understand you," I said, shaking my head.  "Why are we in school during the night?"

Ignoring my question, he said "Ask me why I haven't had sex with anyone in these past three years?"

 "What?"

He continued. "I could have very easily, you know. This one night, for example, I was at this bar and this big breasted blondie who was sticking her tongue in my ear wanted me to fu-"

"I don't want to know about that."

"When I very firmly told her I wasn't interested she called me gay and a fool. I left the bar and came home, thinking about you the whole time." Giving me a slight smile, he added "You know why I didn't tumble her?"