love, and hate.

Klaus,

I hear Elijah has refused you the cure, and in return you have refused my freedom. Shame on you both. But while you boys sort out your problems, I have one last thing to offer you. I have caught wind that there is a witch in New Orleans named Jane-Anne Deveraux is plotting a move against you. Hunt her down. What she has to say will rattle you so deeply to your core that chasing little old me will be the least of your concerns. It has been a fun five centuries Klaus, but I've worn down too many good heels running from you.

I would also like to add that I have heard my daughter is living in New Orleans. I haven't seen her, nor do I want her to see her mother in the state I am in. It may be a shock to you or to anyone that I care for my daughters. Especially if she's married to the likes of you. I will always question her taste in men.

As a final request for you letting me go, I want you to take care of her. Alexandria may be a strong, stubborn and oddly caring - she is still a naive girl who was turned too early into her life. No thanks to your little sister, Lynneesha.

Whatever happens in New Orleans, I want you to take care of her. Even if you are the last person on this Earth I would want to protect her. She loves you, and you love her. No matter what you think you felt for Caroline; your heart and soul belongs to Alexandria.

In saying that, if you break her heart. You'll be the one running for five centuries.

Love, and hate.

Katerina.