Chapter 24

A/N Last chapter guys! I'm sorry, and you bet I'm gonna miss this series. But, I'll make sure to make new stories in this series just for you all!

3rd POV

Anna and Sam were eating food at Dave and Busters out on a date. It had been over 8 years since they met, 6 since their graduated high school. After the food, Sam and Anna held hands, and went into the game section.

"Hey, let's play Guitar Hero! Maybe I'll win this time!" Said Sam, pulling Anna to the arcade game. She groaned.

"Yeah, like you did the past 8 years." She said sarcastically. Sam frowned, pointing a finger.

"Hey. I've had eight years of practice, so maybe I have a chance at winning." He said. Anna rolled her eyes, picking up a guitar.

"Fine. But we're playing Knights of Cydonia." She said, selecting the song. Sam groaned.

"Now I'll never win." He said. Anna giggled, starting up the song.

----------------------

"Told you I'd win again. Just like I did all those years ago." Said Anna. Sam nodded.

"You're right. Remember all those years ago, I told you I really liked you?" He asked. Anna blushed and nodded. 

"Well guess what? I changed my mind. I don't like you anymore." He said. A sad look past through Anna's face.

"Well, I mean I guess you have a right to feel that way-" 

Sam quickly bent down on one knee and pulled out a small black box, making Anna's eyes widen. She covered her mouth with her hand, and her eyes watered.

 "Sam, w-what are you doing?" She asked, already knowing.

"Anna, I love you. It's not even a word to describe how I feel about you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please, please say you'll marry me." Said Sam. Anna was still staring at Sam in the same position.

"Yes." She whispered, grabbing Sam's hand and pulling him up. She kissed him, and the group of people surrounding them cheered.

"Well done Sam!" A familiar voice cheered. They pulled away and Anna's eyes widened.

"Taurtis, Jay?! What are you guys doing here?!" She asked. The two shrugged.

"We already knew it was going to happen, after Sam told us his plans." Said Jay. Anna frowned.

"And you didn't tell me?" She asked. Taurtis laughed.

"Hey. A proposal is all about surprise." He said.

The four then spent the rest of the night playing games together, as happy as they were 8 years ago. 

Sometimes, the princess has to get her prince all on her own. If Anna hadn't become friends with Sam and Taurtis, she never would have fallen for Sam. If she never confessed her feelings, she wouldn't be his fiancée. And if she hadn't dumped that jerk named Hans, she would still be with him, that jerk! 

Fairytale so always happen in the strangest places. What's your story?