NEW nebohiros yay.....ugh

Joeys pov *bold*

My best friend and neighbor shane, just moved out yesterday, I don't know what to do. And a lot of people want that house why oh well. *Joeys mom = jmy
Jm:  get up
J: BUT it is Saturday
Jm:Get up !!

I got up and got ready then went downstairs to see no food at all... seourisly
"ͺMOM you forgot my breakfast"͵ i said sarcastically to myself
oh well i guess i will have to order some and i use my dads old cards since i cant have my own. My mom is a acholic, so i usely take care of myself a lot. My first day of school is on Tuseday. And im not that good of a freaind maker. People usely bully me for being gay. And yes i came out to everyone except my family .My brothers has a disoder so he dosent understand. My moms always to drunk to actually remeber my name somtimes so fuck it i dont need to tell her. My dad is homophobic and left when i was 10 thinking i was gay. My mom stood up for me and said i was not gay she was wrong. So my dad left because he couldn't deal with me. And my mom and sister nicole would argue so nicole moved in with my dad. Me and jett my little brother would always watch. Jett didnt understand what was actually happening. I still would talk to him. Until he got lead posining he ate too much so he fell into a comma he is still in the hospital *see what i did there joey got lead poisoning* if i was to leave to an orphanage he would be unplugged from the machine thats keeping him alive and feeding him through pipes. Thats why i dont call and ambulance when my moms drunk and passed out i leave her alone so she can wake up and fell pain. How my little jettie fells. He is 10 right now so he has missed 5 years of his life because my mom accidentaly druged him my giving him achool insteed of water. She was drunk and i dont blame her for drinking it technically is all my fault. My mom really loved my dad so she drunk the pain away. If i wasnt gay or didnt act so feminine my dad would not have found out i was gay. Oh well i already cut monthly hopeing thats the day i die. I stoped when i met shane in seventh grade. Oh well time to focus on something else my new neighbors.

Authors note
Sorry, next chapter will be in daniels pov and tell his story and i changed my mind im writing every day and the only reason im writing fanfic is because my bestie from college Angelina made a fuck it list she is in love with shane so she made it for me. And if you have and suggestions i will be thinking about putting it in my book. Most of them will be edited and maybe put into my book see you Tomorrow