Carter hums as his palms squeeze gently, his lips beginning to travel the map of her skin once more. Everything feels light and peaceful, like the pieces of her life are finally starting to come together and form the masterpiece that she's been working so hard to create. And, for a moment, she doesn't want to leave whatever it is that's going on between her and Harry.

But her thoughts collect and she wants to leave again and clear her jumbled thoughts so that she can make sense of what's going on between them exactly and how she wants to handle it. She's not going to leave her calling for the beginnings of a romance, even if he life depends on it. Art is her passion and it will always be that way.

A soft sound passes her slightly parted lips as he pushes into her slowly. Since she's inadvertently told him that she enjoys things slower a lot more than she does harder, he isn't striving for the usual hot, hard, and fast routine that they usually follow. Instead, he's striving to make her feel special: to make her feel wanted.

Carter's left hand reaches out to touch the wall again and to keep her supported just a little more while her left hand lifts to tangle in his hair. A throaty moan passes his lips as she tugs on his curls and she smiles because, God, he's sexy as hell in bed and that sound only makes her want him more.

His hips meet hers slowly and he purposely pulls back almost entirely before pushing himself in again because he knows that it intensifies what she feels. Her moans are soft and frequent as she pushes her hips back, telling him to pick up the pace.

Harry obliges and Carter's mouth hangs open. She's had plenty of sexual partners before, but he's the very first that's made her feel so full and wonderful all at once, and it's not just because of his size.

Carter melts into his embrace, her eyes firmly held shut and her mouth open, his name falling from her lips occasionally between pitchy moans and gasps as she nears her climax. Harry senses where she's at and quickens his pace while adding a little more force. It doesn't take very long before her toes are curling and her back is arching as pleasure spreads throughout her entire body.

He isn't too far behind and he follows almost immediately after, holding her up for a moment longer before falling into the mattress and pulling her down with him.

Carter laughs softly and turns on her side, her body pressing against his and her hands finding their way to his hair and twirling a strand of his curls around on her finger. He's beautiful and, despite the fact that it isn't a manly term, she finds him so beautiful that she doesn't want to look away.

Harry catches her staring and he smiles, "What?"

Her smile is soft where his is bright against the darkness, "Nothing."

His green eyes stare into her blue ones for a moment and her breath catches in her throat. Harry notices and smiles wider before he leans in to kiss her sweetly.

"Okay."

For countless minutes they lie in silence, Carter's fingers lightly drawing patterns on his skin and his light eyes watching her with a noticeable twinge of happiness.

She's so comfortable with him in this moment and she finds herself asking softly, "Can I stay?"

Harry looks down at her with her head laying on his chest and her arms draped loosely around him and he smiles before he kisses her forehead. "Always."

They fall asleep tangled together and thinking about what this means for them in the future. Nothing is ever definite, but they've each got a feeling that's too hard to ignore and that might determine things for them.

Carter wakes to soft sheets and warm arms. She smiles upon looking at Harry's sleeping features. He looks so peaceful, his chest rising and falling gently and his eyelids fluttering in the midst of a dream.