Acchi Kocchi 1 "Brown Bunny"

Chapter One: "Brown Bunny" (Io)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Io's POV:

Highschool year. . .never been enthusiastic on anything like being a senior. Just simply happy, having a new school life, schoolmates and friends and most of all. . .another school years with Tsumiki. She's been my closest friend, ever since kindergarten, elementary, then middleschool, until today. Tsumiki, well, a cat-like tsundere. . .she's been like that since we're kids. She never changed- - -but that's what I like about her.

Though she maybe cold, she still has care and sweetness, which she cannot hide when we're together. Actually, she had a crush on me ever since, and I'm oblivious about it. Our friends says (Mayoi, Sakaki and Hime), we we're a perfect match, a tsundere and a kind-hearted dense person. I didn't consider myself THIS close, as her lover, because she's my close friend, and I respect our friendship. And I never...really never realized, that she has a crush on me in the first place. . .which makes her sometimes depressed.

And what if I really like her, and became her boyfriend? What if there are problems that will get in the way. . .I just. . .

. . .I'm not prepared for this- - Soon- - -but, not now.

I want her to focus first with her own life and then she can turn to me when she's ready. Because, we're still young for love. Passionate love- - -And I hope she understand. . .one day. . .

- - -(End of Prelogue1)- - -