"ha, why?" asked Shruthi nervously. Hearing Shruthi's question Suma looked at Shruthi confused.

"What do you mean Shruthi? I didn't get your question?"

"Jyoti maa told me not to let me touch guys. But you were allowing him to touch you and you were....." trailed off.

"Jyoti maa?"

"Kittu mother.." clarified Shruthi.

Suma blinked her eyes shocked whether Shruthi is serious or not but seeing her face she understood that she is serious.

"He is my husband Shruthi. He has every right to touch me and the same goes for me as well."

"Oh..Is it not bad thing if I kiss Kittu?"

"You guys didn't even kiss till now?" asked Suma shocked.

"He kissed me but I never kissed him back thinking about maa's words. But Kittu is not at all listening, he always find a reason to touch and kiss me."

"seriously Shruthi" asked Suma shocked while Shruthi nodded her head.

" First tell me Why and when did she said those words to you"

"After Krishna coming to Mumbai she told me this."

Suma is smart to find that Shruthi is innocent and she wanted to know her problem clearly in order to help her .

"Shruthi, I will ask you some questions will you answer me honestly?" asked Suma holding Shruthi's hand and she nodded her head.

"Won't Krishna.... tou..touch.... you, Shruthi?" asked Suma awkwardly.

"He always tries to touch me and kiss me but I escaped every time easily" said Shruthi innocently.

"Not that, what did you guys do at night after your marriage, Shruthi?"

"What do you mean what we did? we slept as usual like every night"

"What happened on your wedding night? I mean between you and Krishna? Tell me everything I will help you."

Shruthi narrated everything to her starting from their wedding night to till today. After that Suma laughed her ass off hearing that Shruthi really mixed sleeping pills in milk to make him sleep on their wedding night.

"Shruthi, you are so naïve and innocent. You kept Krishna away thinking about your mother-in-law's words." said Suma laughing and pulled her cheek.

"Di, what you mean?"

"Oh my innocent sister, he is your husband. He has every right on you"

"But Maa told me not to let me....." before Shruthi continue Suma interrupted.

"Shruthi, she might have told you that to keep yourself away from other boys. She doesn't mean that you shouldn't allow your husband to touch you."

"Oh...." said Shruthi thinking deeply.

Suma was beyond shocked as now-a-days even kids are aware of every things but Shruthi being this innocent is not at all believable. So she thought of asking few questions to know the reason for Shruthi being this immature.

"Don't you watch TV, Shruthi?" asked Suma curiously.

"I watch it, why did you asked me ?"

"what is your favorite channel or program ?"

"I love cartoon channel" said Shruthi excitedly.

"Oh my god, seriously " said Suma smacking her forehead.