Chapter 2

Brandon was driving me to tapanga's. Brandon is my boyfriend at our they have couples list, they rank all the senior couples. I think it's stupid but me and Brandon is the first on the list. Riley and Lucas was second and Riley wasn't so happy about that.

"Why are you still in the car. Your not coming in with me babe?" I asked Brandon getting out of the car.

"Sorry babe I can't. Just call Zay or Missy." Brandon said.

"Missy is staying after school and Zay is somewhere getting high."'I said in a duh tone.

"Babe. I have some things to take care, but I promise you I will be here with you tomorrow all day. Kiss." He said making a kiss face. I kissed because I could never stay mad at him.

I walk into tapanga's and tapanga explain everything to me. This job seems like a piece of cake.

🙄🙄🙄

Today went pretty well, but I feel like days are going to get worse but I just have to wait and see. The restaurant is closed right now and topanga told me that her daughter will give me a key to lock up. I was currently putting cash in cash register. Wasn't paying attention to where I was going and knocked down a glass cup. I tried to pick it up and cut myself. It hurts like hell, I heard the door open.

"Hello, is anyone here I have the key." It was Lucas I could tell by his voice.

"Umm....just leave it by the cash register." I tried to make my voice sound different.

"Maya? Why are you bleeding?" Lucas asked.

"I cut myself Sherlock." I said in a duh tone. "Can you find me a band aids?" He went looking and found me one.

"Do I make you cut yourself?" He said handing me the band aid.

"No I would never cut myself because of you. I cut myself because I dropped a glass cup on the floor." I said.

"I can't believe I actually felt sorry for your stupid self." He said in a rude tone.

"Don't make me kick you in your dick again." I shot back.

"You're annoying." He said walking out off tanpanga's

He's such a dick.

🙄🙄🙄

"Hey babe how was work today?" Brandon asked me as he gave me a kiss.

"Good. How was getting high with Zay today?" I asked him.

"Don't." He said licking his lips.

"Don't what! Zay is obviously more important to you than me!" I yelled at him as we pulled into my driveway.

"Babe, what happened to your hand?"

"Don't call me babe, and glass broke." I about to get out of the car. Brandon grabs my arm to pull me back down.

"What" I said looking in his eyes. He came closer to my and started kissed me and I kissed him. He licked the bottom of my lips asking me for tongue, and opened my mouth. The small make out session lasted for about 2 more minutes.

"Maya I want more." Brandon said making a baby face.

"No more Brandon. I have to go." I said walking into my house. Many rumors around is that me and Brandon had sex already and that's not true at all. He wants me to have to have sex with him and I'm like nah cool. I'm just waiting for the right guy he seems like the right for now I'm not sure. 

"Hey baby girl how was your first day of work?" My mom asked me.

"Pretty good. Where's dad?" I asked.

"Visiting grandma."

"Why didn't he take me?" I asked.

"Because you was at work baby girl. You don't have to go to work tomorrow, you on work on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday."

"Okay mom I'm going to bed." I said walking up the stairs.