"Anyways years later I became the most brilliant, smartest human being ever coming up with cures to diseases people thought no hope could come too. I was appreciated as a God and often left in solitude. So when I came her it was a relief to start over again.. But it was also.. Sufferable because I'm not use to be looked at as immature, stupid, and interminable.." My soft feature of pure sadness vanished as my look harden.

"I told you may I leave."

"No. What do you mean heiress? Who's Madara?"

I blink. "Madara... Was the strongest Uchiha known to man, probably one of the strongest but coldest shinobis known to man. He's a very formidable man, executed many clans forever.." I shook my head, if I continue my feelings will get the best of me.. Everything I researched..I just..

"He was a cruel, selfish, bastard who didn't care for anyone but himself!" I just couldn't stop myself, and I thought I had self control..

"He's a arrogant, possessive, piece of crap not worth of anyone's love or devotion! He didn't deserve anyone! When he doesn't appreciate anyone. Not even my own mother and didn't even care about me. He threw me in a portal! A friken portal hoping I'd die and never be heard of again. I hate that man! I really do! I want nothing to do with him and I am quite ashamed to say that man is my father. I already got the looks from villagers and they weren't even from his time. I'm always hunted down always trying to be killed by other Kages leader as I am a big threat. It's his fault! It's all his fault! Ugh!?"

I stood up as angry tears flowed down but I can't help it. "All my life.. I had hope my parents were brilliant.. Caring.. That they gave me up to save my life.." Ducking my head my body racked with tears as I tried to gain self control but it was as if I had none.

"But instead.. I found out I had a powerful Clan leading monster as a father who killed my mother as she was dying as she just gave birth to his children to which one he threw in a portal.. And you know what.. He moved one with his life as if nothing had happen!? Married another woman and popped babies left and right and I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! And he had the audacity to throw my half brother in portal because she was revived, had a second chance at love and gave birth to her son.. Gr. I'm done!"

I saw Naruto still in confusion but worry, Sakura was long gone not giving a crap and Sasuke was confused, angry, and shocked. I didn't care at the moment.

I turn around just as a man who looked old jumped out hiding a kid with a kunai to her throat.

"You never get her away."

''Iruka nows not a good-" Kakashi tried saying.

But it was too late. With outa second thought I place my hands on his shoulders and slammed my knee in his face. Right where the nose bone starts to his skull. Making it full force of chakra and with my other knee I twisted and slammed it in the back of his head. With the sudden twist I broke both his shoulders but didn't care. Grabbing the kid I glared.

"Beat it." I growl.

He didn't need to be told twice.

The person was whoever screaming in agony on the floor unmoving.. Oh.. Have I forgot to mention I temporary paralyzed him but he can still feel the pain.

"Hey Mizuki did it go well!~" I turn to the voice to see.. Iruka?

"Iruka? I thought you were seeing if they were ready?"

"Hm? I was but I had to go to the bathroom so I let Mizuki do Kūkyo. And- oh my god what happen?!"

Iruka went over to this Mizuki and he still screamed in agony. I scoff as Iruka lightly scolded me. In that swift seconds had kicked Mizuki in the stomach as he splattered blood.. And.. His stomach?

"OH MY GOD!" Iruka screamed.

Kakashi was shocked and cautious. Sasuke, and Naruto were pale while Sakura fainted.

Kūkyo that's enough." Kakashi says serious with a kunai out. I freeze as see it. He's..cautious of me too?.. I shook my head furiously and backed up. He clenched he kunai tighter.

"Kūkyo!" He snaps loudly. Sasuke snaps out of it and stands with him.

It was like betrayal playing out in front of me. All I did was break a few bones.. It's not my fault he threw up his own stomach. For a few seconds sadness and betrayal showed on my face.. I'm sure the worst was hurt.. I knew it.. I should listen to my brain more than my heart..

Calculations better then assumptions.

Apparently they saw as I saw their faces soften but mine just hardens. "Kūkyo.." They say.

"Save it." I seethe coldly. Which made Sasuke scared and Kakashi wary.

I turn around and sprint off to the Forest of Death I believe that's what it's called. I need peace, I will not stay with those ninjas. I want time with myself and live by myself . No people, ninjas, or tech. I will build everything with my bare hands and eat with what I find. I can even self train.. I did 'borrow' those Forbidden scrolls for a reason. Fools how they didn't know I had them. What a shame.. Besides..

I always did want to build a tree house.

-------

This part sucked.

I'm sorry it sucked.

I just don't know how to make it better. I sorry..

Vote.. If you wanna this sucked :(

Comment.. Of how bad it was..

Follow.. Me not.