Barden Bellas

Chloe's POV
"I will stop at nothing to take those ding-alings down." Aubrey says in a determined voice as she turns away from the Treble Makers. Barb walks by us.
"Hey Barb, are you auditioning this year, we have openings." I ask politely.
"Oh, so now that you've puked you're way to the bottom you might actually consider me this year? I auditioned for you three times and never got in because you said my boobs look like baloney." She removes the edge of her coat so we can see her chest. Aubrey gives her a 'well' look while I look away. "The words out, the Barden Bellas are the laughing stock of Acapella. Good luck auditioning this year," she's says with a smirk, "douche bags."
"Oh my god! This is a travesty!" I say as panic settles in. "We can't even recruit Baloney Barb then we can't recruit anybody." My voice was showing how much I'm freaking out.
"Take the dramatics down a notch, okay?" Aubrey tried for a reasoning tone.
"This is a hot mess." I say as I follow her to the front of our stall.
"I'm positive we'll find eight super hot girls with bikini ready bodies who match to a perfect pitch." She turns away from me and tries to hand out posters. "Hey, would you like.." They ignore her and keep walking past. "Just...keep handing these out." She says as she shoves the pile into my arms.
"Why don't we just take good singers?" I suggest.
"What? Good singers?" Says an over weight girl as she stops in front of our stall.
"Hi, can you sing?"
"Yeah."
"Can you read music?"
"Yeah." The girl says in an I think I can but not 100% sure voice.
"Can you match pitch?"
"Try me." She says with an Australian accent.
"Uhhh."
"Uhhh."
"Uhhh." My voice got slightly higher.
"Uhhh."
"Uhhhhh."
"Uhhhhhhuhhhhuhhhhaaaa." I stop but she keeps going, adding strange little moves to it. "Uhhh." Aubrey tries to stop her but she keeps going. When she finally stops Aubrey says,
"That was a really good start." Trying to be nice. We all laugh.
"I'm the best singer in Tasmania, with a T." She say with a wide grin.
"Love it." Aubrey says.
"What's you're name?" I ask.
"Fat Amy." She answers.
"Um, you call yourself Fat Amy?" Aubrey asks a little bit disbelievingly. Odd, I think to myself.
"Yeah, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind me back." She says in a matter-of-fact way.
"I will.." Aubrey looks at me quickly, "see you at auditions, Fat Amy.."
"I can sing but I'm also good at modern dance, olden dance and, uh, mermaid dance, which is a little different," she lays on the ground with her back up and legs to the side,"it's a little more floor work."
"I see that." Aubrey says. Strange chick but she can sing so that's good enough I guess.

--------------------------

We've been here most of the morning and only gotten a couple more fliers out. That's when I see her. Long brown hair, nice cardigan over a pretty red shirt. Eyeliner, black ear rings. She was gorgeous.
"Oooh, what about her?" I ask Aubrey as she heads in our general direction.
"Ooo, ooo. I don't know, she looks a little too..alternative for us." She says with a forced smile.
"Hi, any interest in joining our Acapella group?" I ask anyway as she walks by. She grabs a flier. Aubrey doesn't look happy.
"Oh, right. This is like a thing now." She says in a lovely voice.
"Oh, totes. We sing covers of songs but we do it without any instruments. It's all from our mouths." I say proudly.
"Yikes." Is her only answer.
"There's four groups on campus," I really want her to join. "there's the Barden Bellas, that's us, the B-Harmonics, they sing a lot of Madonna, the High Notes, they're not particularly...motivated and then there's.." We look over at the Treble Makers who are finishing off Let It Whip. Aubrey and I smile at each other. "So, are you interested?"
"Sorry, it's just it's pretty lame." Aubrey bristles.
"Aca-scuse me?" I look away, hoping it doesn't get out of hand. "Dancing to.." I quickly cut her off. Not wanting her to ruin my chances.
"We sing all over the world and compete in national championships."
"On purpose?" She's so gorgeous..
"We play the cob performing arts centre you bitch." Aubrey! She's never going to join now!
"Oh, what Aubrey means to say is that we are a close knit talented group of ladies whose dream is to get back to Linkon centre this year, help make our dreams a reality?"
"Sorry I don't even sing but it was really nice meeting you guys." She nods and walks off.
"What.. are we gonna do?" Aubrey asks in a frustrated voice. What to do indeed. I think to myself.

A/N
What do you think? I will be adding more chapters soon and I'm open to suggestions. I want it know what you guys think will make this better. Hopefully, most of them will be like this (as in the length). I will be adding my own stuff of course and changing some scenes to fit it right but we are just starting and have a lot to go.