CHAPTER 1

madness was taking over me making it made it hard to think straight. i drove as fast as i could, every once in awhile checking my watch for the time. come on Stanley you can make it just a little farther. sudden nausea overtook me and i was forced to pull over. i got out of the car and puked. noticing i was next to some woods i dragged myself up, forcing myself to start running into them. i traveled as deep as i could before i doubled over losing whatever might have been left in my stomach. distantly i hear my watch start going of. i groan as pain flares in every part of my body. my bones start snapping changing their shape. my clothes melting into my skin, becoming dark matted fur. my arms hung low enough to touch the ground, a long tail swishing across the ground. my vision grew dark the last thing i remembered seeing was a full moon overhead.

[many hours later]

when i woke the sun was starting to rise and i felt sore all over.

i took a close look at my surroundings and saw i was deep in the woods. remembering small bits of what had happened the night before i groaned. "well this is probably bad, but on the bright side i have a wonderful view." i laugh at my own stupid joke.

i observe my surrounding. it looks like i might have come from... that direction? i don't really know. after awhile i see my car, the ratty looking vehicle was hard to miss, little bit of an eye sore my Stanley mobile. i got into my car and fished around for something to eat because i was starving. nothing, jack diddly squat. i let out a small curse and looked through my wallet unsatisfied with its measly contents. fine i'll just starve till the full moon cycle ends no big deal. my stomach grumbles in protest. i was driving like a lunatic. i'm surprised i didn't hit an animal or something. i yawn, realizing how tired i am. i check my watch before crawling into the back seat of my car to sleep.

when i woke up for the second time i feel a little better but not by much. where was i headed again? gravity falls? yeah that's it... why there? oh right, poindexter lives there. i must have been out of my mind! good thing i'm better now. it would have been seriously embarrassing for ford to see me  like that. i hadn't seen my twin in almost 7? 8 years? after our fight i never want to see him again, besides i don't need him i can handle this on my own. i have a while till the moon rises, now what can i do?

my stomach grumbles. i glare at it because it wasn't helping the fact that i couldn't get anything to eat anytime soon. i don't even know where i am much less how to get anywhere close to civilization. i pulled out my map from the glove compartment. after looking at a sign further down the road i'm surprised to find i'm actually only a mile away from gravity falls. possibly i could drive there and get a part time job but then their was the chance of running into ford. after a lot of thinking and grumbling stomach i decided to risk it. i started my car only to find to my dismay i was out of gas, groaning i realize i would have to walk to town. dam sometimes the world hates me. i looked at my reflection and grimaced, yeah no one in their right mind would hire me. i had a mullet ratty cloths and smelled like i had been living in a dumpster. not to mention i probably hadn't eaten anything all weak so i was skinny as all hell.

well i could fix the mullet and probably find some sort of decent looking clothes, but the smell? that would be a problem. well i'll probably have to wing it, lucky for me that's what i'm good at. after checking my watch again i fixed myself up and headed out. i was going to have to have a lot of luck for this, world don't fail me now.

[an hour later]

man am i out of shape it took me an hour just to walk a mile. though it probably didn't help i was starved tired and hadn't worked out in a while. i walked around the town, it wasn't bad kinda peaceful compared to the other places i have been too. i looked for any place that might be hiring, but the more i looked the more there was nothing there. the town was so small i guess people didn't quit or get fired very often. for a few seconds there i thought that my luck might have run out, but just as i was about to give up i saw a dinner that had the magical sign worth its weight in gold saying "now hiring". i enter the dinner. almost no one was there except a woman with heavy blue eye shadow.

"well hello! i haven't seen you in town before. what can i getcha?" she asks.

"um, i was actually wondering about the job opening." i answer.

"so you're looking for a job eh? the only requirement is to know how to cook." she says.

really? that was it? i cant believe my luck, good thing i learned how to cook. "yeah i can cook." i say.

"well that's a relief. last person who signed up didn't even know which part of a knife was the sharp end. bye the way my name is Susan." she says relived. "this way to the kitchen i just need to test your skill and all that."

"understandable. my name is Stanley." i reply. she shows me around and has me cook a few things to test my skill, after that she hires me and we discuss the terms and payment. she was a really nice person. she even let me eat before i got to work.

after awhile a few people filled the small dinner. i cooked till the dinner closed so i headed back to my car before it got to late. today hadn't been to bad, my brother hadn't shown up so i guess being stuck here wasn't to bad. suddenly i see a familiar face in front of me me. boy was i surprised to see my old college body Fiddleford Mcgucket. he looked up noticing me.

"Stanley? that you?" asks Fiddleford.

"yup. hey Fiddle stick." i say.

"not that this isn't a pleasant surprise stan, but how come you're here?" he asks.

"well my car ran out of gas while i was passing through so i'm stuck here for awhile." i say with a shrug. "but i got a job, so i'll be out of here soon. how come you're here i thought you were making personalized computers in some other state."

"well actually i'm helping your brother with his research." says Fiddleford.

i make a face. "i'm a little  surprised you two met, you'll have to tell me that story sometime. also since you know him could you not tell him i'm here? " i said.

"sure Stan but just don't make it so obvious you're here. you know i'm not good at keeping secrets." he replies with a smile.

"ill try not to run into him. i have to go but i hope to see you around." i said as i start to walk away.

"well goodbye Stanley... see you around." said Fiddleford.