(2) Nathan

He looked at me. His eyes dead, his face emotionless, everything else. . . Dead.

"Wh--"

"I told you," Nate told me quietly, walking around my side. "Get used to Disappointment."

"But you--"

"I what?" He asked.

I only look at him; his dark brown eyes staring holes through me.

"What happened to you?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You're not Nate." I say.

"But I am!" He said holding his arms out.

"Like hell you are. Where is he? What did you do to him?"

"What do you mean, I didn't do anything to myself. I'm perfectly fine."

"No-- you're not. Your-- you've lost it. You have gone crazy!"

He only looked at me.

"Was it Morgan?" I ask him.

He only tilted his head. I could see something in his face. Something blue, but couldn't tell what it was.

"Morgan?" He asked.

"You two got in to a fight, didn't you? She left you, I know it. You finally snapped, and is taking my anger out on me!" I say. "Why me?"

He laughed quietly. His laugh made me more scared. More scared of him.

"Oh, Mathew. . ." He started quietly, looking up. "Morgan didn't leave me--" He looked at his hand, then looked to me. "-- I killed her."

I stare at him in shock. "But-- you--"

"What?"

"You killed her?!"

"Mhm."

I just stare at him Fearing him more.

"Is there something wrong with that?" He asked me quietly.

"She's the love of your life! Why on earth would you kill her?!" I ask shocked at his answer.

"She had no use to me. She was only in my way. I was targeting one person, and Morgan wasn't it."

His glare burned through me.

This isn't Nate! This isn't Nate! It's not him! He'd never kill Morgan! He'd let himself die to keep her alive! This isn't Nate! No, it's not! Nate's been kidnapped, or-- he's under someone control! Whatever-- that's not Nate!

"I know you're not Nate!" I growl. "You'd never kill Morgan! I know you!"

He looked at me. Eyes piercing.

"For the last time, there is no other Nate. I am Nate."

"Prove it!"

He looked around for a moment, then glanced to me.

"Prove it?"

"Yeah, prove to Me, your Nate Smith. Prove that your NateWantsToBattle."

His eyes narrowed his brow knitting together in sigh of deep thinking.

"I know that, whatever I say, you'll never believe, therefore, I have nothing to say!" He held up, two white cloths, tied at the back. He looked at me, then to them.

"Now you know who I am, I can't let you blab it all, MatPat!" He started quietly, before covering my with one of them. "Plus, you've seen too much!" He finished quietly, before blacking out eye sight.