(1) help

My head is spinning. Everything is blurry. With the little energy I have, I managed to open my eyes to the steady rhythm of a slow noise.

The area surrounding us is black. No light was here.

No one was here. Everything was dead silent, until a bright flood light shines directly in my eyes, forcing me to squint my eyes.

Still, no one was here, no one, but the silhouette of a human, perfectly stood in front of me. I look at it, until it suddenly disappears.  

My eyes search for something around. A camera sat in front of me, with a flashing red light. It's on. It's recording. A wire lead up to a lone computer. Who's here? Why's there a computer here? Where am I?

Looking around, I get up quickly stumbling into the desk. Lifting the Camera, I point it at myself.

"Uh, hello! My name is Mathew Patrick, I--" the Video feed cut off. "I live in Los Angeles, California, and I don't know who is going to see this-- if you'll sees this--" the video feed was cut again. "But please--"

"If anyone finds this, All I remember walking through the park, and--"

"If you find this, look--"

Quiet Voices were heard in the distance, which caused  me to suddenly look to my left.

"What are you doing?" I hear someone ask me.

"Oh no!"

"What are you doing?"

"-- Nothing! Nothing!"

A person came to me causing me to jump up. I immediately sit in the chair, when he walked up to me with a rope.

"Let me go!" I start, looking up, unable to see his face.

"Can't leave you alone for five minutes." He started quietly. That voice-- it. It sounds familiar.

"Let me go! Please! Let me go!"

He backed up, I couldn't see his eyes, but I knew they were burning holes into me.

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"You know exactly who I am, Mathew." He inquired.

His voice. His voice sounds so familiar. But. . . Why?

"I don-- how do you know my name?" I ask.

"I know a lot more about you, than you may think." He told me.

I just stare at the black silhouette. "But who are you?" I ask.

I can tell he's looking at me. His eyes burning into me.

He chuckled quietly, with a sigh. "If you must know-- you might as well get used to disappointment." he muttered, before stepping into the glare of one of the many flood lights.

I stare in shock at who it is.

"N--Nate?"