Chapter 1

Lots of THAT scenes in this story. Restricted Content.

-------

"Have a nice trip." I yelled to my father and stepmother as they rode on a cab. They were going on a vacation trip in Hawaii for a week. I'm left alone with my stepsister, Kat. (She's 23.) I told my parents that I can handle myself in the house but they won't listen to me. So they called my stepsister to 'baby-sit' me. For pete's sake I'm seventeen. -.-''

I went to the kitchen and saw my stepsister. She was preparing dinner. I sat down on the table and waited for the food. A few minutes passed.

"Here's my special Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Keisha." She said as she put my plate in front of me. My stepsister is so damn gorgeous and hot. Btw, I'm lesbian. My stepsister has a long brownish hair that has sweet curls at the end. She's got brown eyes and a great body. She's got a big breasts that goes along with her sexy body.

"I'll just change my clothes." Kat said. She was wearing some pants and a tee when she left.

I continued eating my dinner. After, eating I put it on the dishwasher and went to my room upstairs. Miche's room was across mine.

I opened my TV and inserted a movie in the DVD player. I was halfway through the movie when Kat went in my room. She was wearing short shorts and a tube top. Her tube top was so small that made her breasts bigger. She wasn't wearing any bra because I can the shape of her nipples. I bit my bottom lip. She's so hot.

She sat beside me on my bed and caressed my thigh. She's making me wet. She removed the hair that was on her face and her elbow accidentally hit my lips.

"Ouch." I said.

"I'm, sorry, Keisha. I didn't mean to hit your lips." She said as she hold my chin up so she can see where it hit me.

"It's okay." I said.

"No, it's not okay." Then she kissed my lips. I got shocked. Then she broke the kiss.

"You liked it?" She whispered in my ear.

"Definitely." I said and she smirked.

I didn't know what happened next. All I know was I was now on top of her and she was naked.

I licked her hard nipples and she moaned. It was like music to my ears. My hands played with her breasts as our lips played. I kept playing and licking her breasts and she continued moaning.

"Keisha, I  want it." She said in between moans. I moved slowly to her pussy and pushed two fingers in. God, she was wet. Totally. wet. I pushed in faster and harder. then I put three fingers in. I've done this before with our school slut. She was bi. We always make out after school every friday. But this is the best one.

A few minutes passed and her juice came out. I happily licked them like Ice cream. I sucked her nipples again for a few seconds. I lay beside her as she went on top of me. She unbuttoned my blouse while I removed my shorts. 

"My turn, baby." She said as she licked my breasts. Her tonuge was wonderful. She continued doing it until she went to my pussy. She inserted two fingers in me and did it faster and harder.

Few minutes passed and my juice was out and she was licking me clean.

She turned off the lights and the TV and slept on my bed with me.