4) Fireflys

I DO NOT OWN Teen Wolf OR IT'S PLOT TWISTS AND/OR CHARACTERS! I own the characters and plot twists, for mine and my readers enjoyment only for our love of the show.

(The photo is of Marisa's wolf form)

Scott was looking at me wanting answers that I wasn't ready to give him just yet. "Are you going to answer me?" He asked in a anxious tone.

"Scotty, I will tell you later." he went to interrupt me, but I put my hand up and continued. "Finding Boyd and Cora, right now, is way more important than me explaining how I was turned. Derek, Isaac, and I will start looking for them, but you need to fess up to Allison about whatever it is that you're hiding from her. Okay?" He nodded his head as an answer, and then Derek and I left after he found Erica's body.

***

As Derek and I waited for Isaac to meet up with us at the Preserve, Scott had arrived about five minutes ago and went to track down Boyd, Derek asked me "You're afraid to tell him, aren't you?" I didn't answer him but he continued on even without an answer. "To tell Scott, because you're afraid that he'll look at you differently."

"I don't think I know that he will. Derek, I was born with this and he wasn't. I never wanted this life for him. Hell, I didn't want for me but.... I guess fate had a different plan in store for me. And telling him about me being born with this curse is not the only thing that I'm afraid of telling him..."

"What are talking about? What else are you hidin-" but before he could finish his Q/A session his phone rang. As he went to answer it he said "We're not finished talking."

"Whatever."

He took out his phone from his jean pocket and answered it. "Scott did you find them yet?"

"I found Boyd but then I lost him."

"You lost them?"

"Yeah, I kind of had to." Scott said sounding out of breath.

"Wasn't exactly the plan." Derek said while bouncing lightly on his heels.

"I know, which is why I think that we should stick together. Trust me, he's too strong, too fast, and-and way too angry for one person to handle. We've got to do this together." Scotty explained.

"Look, we're at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. Can you meet us here?"

"Just got to drop something off first."

***

As Scott, Derek, and I ran through the woods in search for Boyd and Cora, we came to a stop by a tree that we all flipped over and spotted foot prints in the mud.

"Is it them?" Scotty asked.

"We're not the only ones that decided to stick together." said Derek as he looked from me to Scott.

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?" asked Scott.

"I don't know." Derek said looking around the woods.

"Derek. I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they going to do that to everyone they find?"

"Everyone and anyone." Derek and I said in unison. After that we took off to look some more.

***

Isaac and I was running towards Cora's sent when we got closer to her I could hear growling. As we continued to gain speed on Cora I noticed light protruding through the trees and the growling became louder the more we came closer towards the light.

As Isaac and I came up on Cora, I did a front flip and landed in a crouched position, I growled a tremendous alpha growl. Cora was only a tad frightened of it, so Isaac went and attacked her. Scott and Derek soon joined along.