Chapter Three

Chapter Three

It's MR. BAD BOY!!!!

The hell?! How did he do that?!!!!!

"Omg, I think you were cursed a-and then I broke the spell. Boo yah! See Mr. Bad Boy, I'm more special then you!! And whatever you did to that poor old witch is clearly none of my concern, oh and you DO need to help me, or else you want me to go find that witch and make her turn you into a wolf again."

But then I snap out of my thoughts when I see that he is clearly naked. I cover my eyes quick then turn away.

"My name's not 'Mr. Bad boy', it's Mason. Mason Ramirez. What's your name?" He asked.

"Sabrina." I state without looking at him.

"Your full name, and why don't you turn around? I don't bite."

"Ha ha, yeah right bitch." I stayed put.

All of a sudden I feel hands on my shoulder as I spin around. The fuck was that for?!

I immediately remembered that Mr. Bad Boy was naked. I hurry up and tried to cover my eyes but someone had to stop me.

He held both my hands in one of his. He brought both my hands up and rested his hand on a tree with my hands in his grip. I had no idea that a tree was behind me.

He leaned closer, our faces inches apart, then he whispered, "What's so bad about seeing me naked?"

Do you need to back to grade school?! I mean why ask me a stupid question that has a very simple answer?!

"You're an idiot." I reply smirking, not even looking away from his handsome, very ho- the fuck am I saying?! I shouldn't be thinking that!! No, no! Bad Sabrina, very bad!! He's not handsome nor hot, he's ugly, disgusting, hot, handom- I HATE MY SELF!!!!!

■■■■■■■■
Hi!! First of all, I am truly truly very very sorry for the late update and not to mention the chapter is short. But I promise that the next chapter will be extra long. It will be posted next week on Friday before midnight. Ok? That sound good?

Anywho how was this chapter? I think it's not one of my best chapters but egh. At least I updated.

Oh and please read my friends book. It's called May I Kiss You. @Elephantlover10 is her user, oh and another one of my friends book is called The Time Locket. And her user is @Alicia51024. She hasn't updated in a while but her book is really intresting.

Please remember to:
●vote
●comment
follow

Luv,
PrincessSmartPhone