Chapter 37: Fake Mandarin

Začít od začátku

"Right! And then you just said it by name while denying having said it!" I yelled collapsing beside the car.

"Okay. Uh uhm." I heard him try to say something.

"Oh God what am I gonna do?" I asked myself as I hyperventilated again.

"Just breathe. Really, just breathe." Said Harley.

"You're a mechanic, right?"

"Right," I said my voice shaking.

"You said so. "Yes I did."

"Why don't you just build something." He said.

That's right! I'm a genius. I can do this. I stood up and got back in the car.

"Ok. Thanks kid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I managed to silently get into the Mandarin's mansion and kill some of his guards. I sneaked into a room. I found a gigantic bed and it seems like there was someone under the covers. I clenched my jaws.

I aimed my gun at it and I quickly whipped the covers up. It was 2 females. I sighed in relief. I heard a flush. I shushed the girls and I hid behind the bed.

"Well I wouldn't go in there for twenty minutes." I heard a man say with a very strong British accent.

"Now which one of you is Vanessa?" He asked.

"That's me," said one of the girls.

"Aw, Nessie!" He said.

"Did you know that fortune cookies aren't even Chinese?" I peeked and saw a very short man but had the face of the Mandarin that I always see in TV.

What the fuck? This is the Mandarin? 

"There's some guy over there," said one of the girl.

I quickly went back into the shadows.

"They're made by Americans based on a Japanese recipes." He kept going.

I rolled my eyes. I've heard enough non sense from this man.

"Hey!" I pointed my gun at the Mandarin.

The Mandarin put his hands up and looked around very alarmed and somewhat scared.

"Bloody hell, bloody hell!" He said.

"Don't move." I told him as I approached closer to him.

"I'm not moving. You want something? Take it." Said the Mandarin.

"Although, the guns are all fake because those buffoons wouldn't trust me with real ones." He added.

"What?" I muttered confused.

"Hey, do you fancy either of the birds?" He asked meaning the two women.

This can't be the Mandarin. I scowled and aimed my gun at him.