[9] : In The Lair Of The Snake

"You see? I always get my way." The words rang in my head as I sat on the filthy floor of my prison cell, my ankles and wrists in shackles. I hated myself. I hated this place, I hated myself, I hated him.

I'm sorry. I failed you, Lord Ciel. I disappointed you, Sebastian. I confused my only friends, Mey-Rin, Bardroy, and Finny. What use was I? I only caused trouble. I was back at square one.

I'm sorry. Please, forgive me. The door creaked open slightly. "Come now, my little robin, let's have some fun," his mockingly tormenting voice echoed. I whimpered as he lifted my chin with his hand and pressed his lips to mine greedily. Tears streaked down my face. "Shh, don't cry. It's very unbecoming of a young lady," he consoled as he wiped them away with his thumb.

I'm sorry! There was nothing I could do. No matter how much I wanted to get out, I couldn't. I'd only get beaten again. Two lips crashed against mine once again as I felt my mouth bruising a bit. If I was dead, surely I was in hell.

And just so that you know, Sebastian... The Viscount's hands roamed over my clothed body hungrily as he travelled down to my neck. My tears never stopped. Why was he torturing me like this?

I love you.