Introduction

TSDC... Humanity's Greatest Achievement till the 31st Century. A group of professionals from all walks of life, sworn to protect the Planet & willing to give their lives in the Line of Duty. Due to the radical nature of this outfit, it was never made public. Recruiting Children from the day they are born till they reach the age of 40, each and every recruit is trained in their sleep, every night. When the Neural Transplants were made public after rigorous testings, they were immediately incorporated into the daily life.With these Transplants working on the electric behaviour of the host's mind, they have become truly Hack Proof unless the Host is killed & his/her brain preserved through a special process. TSDC was started way back in the 21st century after the demise of the Indian Scientist Dr. A.P.J ABDUL KALAM. This was a dream project of scientists worldwide striving for World Peace & was as such kept secret even from their respective Governments. Each & Every achievement of TSDC is the hard work of these professionals including Scientists, Doctors, Engineers, Security specialists and even some high ranking Military, Air Force & Naval officers. Not even the family members knew of their Loved one's involvement.

TSDC's agents are present in all walks of life.From street urchins to the son's and daughter's of many Famous & Important Personalities, Beggars to Fortune 500 CEO's, gangsters to 4&5 star Generals. Every agent is considered ACTIVE till the age of 40, during which they'll be undergoing training and participating in various operations worldwide in their sleep. Again, the neural transplants helped by transferring the sleeping Host Agent's consciousness to the various Bio JUMPERS.
These Bio Jumpers are android robots which were designed to adapt to their environment. There are different kinds of Bio JUMPERS. The SHREDDERS are used by agents who prefer to get "UP CLOSE & PERSONAL" with the targets. The HOVERS are Scout bots that are used as Forward Stealth Scout & Recon units.The DIVERS are the aqueous brethren of the HOVERS. The BEHEMOTHS are used as the Primary Tank & Frontline attack units. With the usage of nanobots, these BIO JUMPERS were made near Indestructible with only a full on Nuclear strike being able to stop the nanobots from replicating fast enough to save the Jumper possessing the Agent's Consciousness. With the agents being able to perform only in their sleep, TSDC has become a Nocturnal Organisation. With it's funds and tech coming from various research grants & businesses held by it's agents, TSDC has been able to maintain World Peace to it's best possible Capability without exposing itself. It's agents are selected at birth or within one year of their birth due to their ability to undergo the UPLINK to a BIO JUMPER. An agent can have only one kind of BIO JUMPER as the human brain isn't capable of sustaining a wide variety of UPLINKs. After nearly a 1000 years of successful operations, Earth faces a new threat that it can't make to GO AWAY, either by Threatening or by Nuking it. When an Alien Scout ship shows up, blows Neptune to pieces, approaches Earth,assumes a Geostationary Position, blasts a nuke out of the sky & doesn't respond to any attempts of communication... there's hardly anything Humanity can do. TSDC became unable to Interfere in this Threat as the entire Planet was observing the Scout ship and any moves made by them will be noticed by the Whole Planet. TSDC was breaking up into 2 factions. One group wanted to take care of this situation from the shadows and by Political and Public maneuvering. They were afraid that if TSDC were to become Public, as that was the Only way to protect Earth from the Alien Threat, the People across the Planet might turn on them in fear or by Superstition. The other faction wanted to go public as any other options to deal with the aliens might not be enough. They reasoned that THIS was why TSDC was started in the first place; To Protect the Planet & to Preserve it's Peace. They wanted to do good on their motto; To "RECON, REPEL and RESCUE". Moreover this what their name meant in the first place... TERRAN SPECIAL DEFENCE CORPS.