Tricked

"...and this is all due promptly at 2:30 tomorr-"

"Will~!" you shouted as you ran up and are now hugging the man speaking earlier, from behind.

"Hey (f/n)" "Oh it's (f/n)!" the two other men in front of William greeted you.

"Hey Ronald! Hi Grell!"

As you finally let go of William after hugging him from behind you turned to face your two friends and converse with them more. But just as you are about to open your mouth, another cool voice speaks.

"Now if you're done, I don't want overtime and so I suggest you get back to work too."

"But Will~ I already finished! And after I came all this way for you too! " You fake pouted.

"Well. I think we'll leave you two alone. Good luck Will" Ronald retorted as he and Grell walked of smirking.

'Honestly,' he thought.

You were always sweet and fun in his eyes but today he couldn't help from blushing just a little bit seeing you so cute and after Ronald teasing him like that.

You noticed the slight tint of pink playing upon his cheeks as he looked away in embarrassment. You then decided to take this opportunity to entertain yourself a lot.

You took both of his hands in yours and held them gently up to your cheeks, gaining his attention rather quickly. You also made sure to lock your lovely (e/c) eyes with his softened yellow-green gaze of slight surprise. You always loved seeing him flustered because of all the affection you displayed for him in public.

Knowing that's what you wanted he thought, 'If I spend any longer, I'll definitely have overtime. But two can play at this game.'

In that moment he bent down and gently cupped your face with his hands already touching you. He kissed you, pressing his soft lips against your light rosey pink ones.

Immediately, you were taken aback as he usually is never so straightforward. But regardless, you started to lean into the kiss to savor such a rare moment of affection from him in public.

But then, as soon as you began to relax and lean in,he must have noticed as he pulled back.

Once again you were surprised and confused. You stood there with a dumbfounded look on your face.

Will then petted your head and pushed up his glasses.

"Later."

Then he quickly turned around and paced back down the hall to his office.

As soon as he passed the corner, you realized something.
1) he tricked you
But
2) he said later ~
^ω^

A/N: thank you for reading. Feedback and critiques are very much appreciated and I also can take requests.
And yes ik it's short. (/ω\)
I'm sorry.