Chapter 7, You're mine now

Warning: This has sexual content and if this makes you uncomfortable please do not read.

You had gone to school Thursday and Friday. You exchanged numbers with all the superhuman basketball players you had met. You planned something sinister in your mind. A bribing chip, if you will. You choose the easiest target. You decided to do something on the Sunday. A day before school.

"Aomine!" You said cheerfully into the phone. "Come hang out today?"

"Depends, what are we going to do?" You could almost hear the smirk in his voice. Everything was going according to plan.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" You ask playfully.

"Who'll be home for you?"

"I live alone." You reminded yourself this was all for the plan.

"I'll come over then" You agreed and called for Scarlett to go pick him up. He arrived about half an hour later. He starred at your house, no mansion with his mouth a gap. You led him through the door and Scarlett drove away. You took Aomine on a tour around your house before he slammed you against a wall and started kissing you aggressively. You opened your mouth wider and pushed your tongue into his mouth. Your tongues curled around each other and some times your tongue flickered in his mouth. He grew tired of just kissing you and so he lifted your legs onto his hips. He knew where he was going thanks to the tour. He led you to the guest room and laid you on the bed. He Started to then kiss down your jaw line. He then went to your neck, nibbled softly in little areas and hard on others leaving you with hickeys. You shivered with pure enjoyment. He was taking off your shirt before you could realize. He was sucking on your collarbone. He slowly unclasped your bra and used his hand to massage one of the buds with his fingers while he filled his mouth with the other. He swirled his tongue around the hard nipple in his as well as suckling. You moaned at all the attention your chest was receiving.

He then moved to the other side, replicating what he did to the other side. He was once again satisfied and started to move down to your stomach. Laying kisses all the way down the middle. Hw was about to pull down your jeans when you breathed out a 'Stop'. He looked at you confused.

"I don't think I want to go all the way just yet" You were still fighting the urge to moan. "Once I get to know you more, we can."

He looked disappointed at what you had just announced. He obliged. You put your bra and shirt back on. You had received satisfaction, you didn't have to satisfy him and now your plan could fully commence. You let Aomine use your bathroom to finish himself off as you thought of the plan. Plan to make Akashi want you more then he could stand. A plan to make Akashi jealous.