Three

Michael's pov

"Shut up!" the guy in the corner of the room screamed at Luke because of his intense whining and squealing. I shifted in my seat trying to get somewhat comfortable, giving the situation. Luke was still squirming and screaming through the duct tape so I grabbed his hand and squeezed it as hard as I could. He let out a small yell and looked over ar me. A gave him a sharp glare and shook my head. He looked back to his lap and tears began to fall down his cheeks. "Fucking wimp," the guy chuckled and crossed his arms. I attempted to get a glimpse of Audrey but I couldn't see her so I gave Luke a signal to look at her, which he did. He looked back at me with his eyes shut. He opened them again and gave a head gesture toward Audrey, signaling to me she was either asleep or passed out. I looked at the guy in the corner and he was half asleep, head hanging, eyes drooping. I kicked Luke's leg and looked at the dude. I winked at Luke and started vigorously licked my lips. Eventually, I had the duck tape halfway off. I leaned over to Luke's ear. "I have a plan. We have to make this fast so listen close," I looked at the guy to make sure he was still asleep. I explained my plan Luke quickly nodded. He copied my actions, licking his lips. He leaned towards Audrey and woke her up. He told her how to get the tape off and she got it off expertly fast. I leaned my chair on it's back two legs and fiddled with Audrey and Luke's rope binds, using my bracelets as a makeshift knife. They stood and quickly untied my hands, taking the duck tape off their face. "We got to get out of here," I whispered. "How?" Audrey looked nervously at the guy, who was conveniently still asleep. "Why don't we just walk out the door?" Luke shrugged his shoulders and looked at the door. "Because, dumb ass. We'll get caught." I said a little too loudly. The guy jerked his head up. It fell just as fast. "That was fucking close," Audrey said doing a double take. "No shit," "No the time," Luke said shifting and checking around the room every 2 seconds. "Hey, me and Luke were in that other room before maybe there's something there," Audrey gestured toward the door. We slowly made our way to the door. "Damn it." "What?" Luke jumped and looked over his shoulder, again. "It's locked, Michael come help me." I bent down to the handle and helped her pick the lock, "Done." We walked in and looked around, "Look," I pointed to a small vent in the corner. "There's no way in hell your getting me through that," Luke said stuttering. "I'll do it," Audrey walked over to the vent and popped it off with ease. "What if there's like rats or worse," Luke leaned closer to us and whispered, "a bomb?" "Shut up dumb ass, she'll be fine," I hit his arm and he winced. Audrey layed on her stomach and pushed through the small opening, "Fuck, this is dark." "Duh," I scoffed and checked the guy. "He's still asleep." Luke gave a sigh of relief and checked for his self. "Hey um, Audrey's not there," Luke pointed at the vent, "Of course she's not there you idiot, she's trying to get out. God your so stupid sometimes." I leant down and whisper yelled in to the vent, "Audrey?" "What Michael?!" She replied hatefully, "Are you almost out, Luke's getting annoying." "Yeah, I think so." I turned to Luke, "See she's fine." He rolled his eyes and sat in the corner. "Michael?" She said from the vent, "Yeah?" I bent down to hear her. "You guys climb through, it leads outside," I stood, "You got to be shitting me," I smiled to myself. "I extended my arm to Luke and pulled him up. I slung my arm around him. "We're going home buddy," He wiped a tear and climbed through the vent while I shut the door. I climbed after him and crawled through the musty vent that smelled strongly of rat shit and dust. "This is nasty," I heard Luke mutter in front of me. I hear you dude. I thought to myself and kept crawling. Faintly, I heard screaming, the guy must've woken up. "Shit Luke go go go." He immediately crawled faster. We were probably making a lot of noise, but I'd rather not die right now, so I don't care. I wasn't paying attention to whee I was going so I didn't realize that vent stopped and Iw as on the ground. "Ow! What the fuck?" I rubbed the back of my head and stood up. "Michael let's go!" Audrey took off running and I followed close behind. Eventually we were back in the school parking lot. "Now what?" Luke asked, keeling over catching his breath. "Well, none of us are going to Michael's, we can't go to Luke's because Liz would kill us all, so I guess we're staying at my place." Audrey looked at us, "Agreed." We all started towards Audrey's house when we heard yelling in the distance. "Ah fuck! Where the hell are they Ritchie? What the fuck were you thinking dumb ass?" Some guy was screaming at 'Ritchie'. We all ran into Audrey's house, praying that they didn't see us. We walked up to her room and sat in various places. Audrey started laughing obnoxiously loud, "What the hell are you laughing at right now?" She laughed harder but eventually calmed herself. "That bad ass bitch holding us hostage, Ritchie," I raised eyebrows and Lukespun in his chair, "Oh come on, that big ass guy's name was fucking Ritchie! How is that not funny to you?" She continued with her fits of laughter. "Umm, because we were a, held hostage, b, just climbed through an air vent, and almost killed, so maybe in like umm I don't know, when we don't run this risk of being murdered in our sleep, it may be the slightest amount of funny," She scoffed at my answer. "Seriously dude, you're going to throw a pussy fit when you're the one that got us in to the whole damn mess in the first place? So I don't know why you're yelling at me." She crossed her arms and Luke stopped spinning. "Yeah, how did you get there?" Luke asked playing with two pencils. "Didn't Calum tell you?" I asked him. "No dumb ass, or he wouldn't have asked," Audrey leaned against the headboard of her bed, "I didn't ask you," I shot her a death glare and she pulled her phone out. "Really though, how'd it happen?" He asked putting his pencils on the desk. "That, is a long story."