10 - Them Reacting To Sleepless Nights With Your First Kid/Getting Them To Sleep

SAL
Sal was great during your pregnancy with Rosie and Poppy but when it came to the sleepless nights and endless crying he reacted a very different way. Since you guys had twins both of you had to get up whenever they would cry because when they cry they cry together and one of you can't hold two crying babies at the same time. Sal is usually tired throughout out the day and you guys often take advantage of the fact that both your parents love baby sitting as do Sals sister and your two sisters so when you guys have had enough you know who to call. Sal usually sings to Rosie and Poppy to get them to sleep and mine times out of ten it works they are always asleep by the end of the song.

MURR
James was over the moon when he found out that you where pregnant and when it came to getting up during the night with Millie crying he would always be the gentle man and offer to put her back to sleep. Most nights it ended with both I you out of be both trying to get her back to sleep because both of you insisted on being the one who put her back to sleep because you both wanted each other to have a good nights sleep. Which both of you never got until Millie was 1 but then when she turned 2 it all happened again with Sophie...

Q
Brian panicked a bit when you told him you where pregnant you guys didn't really plan it, it sort of just happened. When little Jack came into the world Brian fell in love with him instantly and love taking care of him. When it came to Jack crying at night Brain would get up and bring him into the bed with him, holding him while you rolled over so that you where leaning on Brian's shoulder and homes softly to your son while rubbing his head. Most nights this would sent him straight back to sleep but if that didn't work either you or Q would let the other sleep and stay up with him until he fell asleep. You and Q don't get much sleep for the next eight or so years because of all the kids but after that you guys can't believe how lucky you've been.

JOE
You and Joe had been trying for a kid for a while and when it finally happens both of you couldn't believe it and where so exited. When Anthony was born he was very quite and didn't really cry but when he did cry the whole of New York knew about it. He crude for so long that you both had to take turns to try and settle him back down but the only thing that really worked was when he watched you both cook. It is the weirdest thing he will go to sleep when you cook but not when you do absolutely everything ales that you could postally do. Like Q you both don't get a lot of sleep for the next eight years because you also have four kids