5 - What you wear that is theirs

SAL
You love to wear Sal's cardigans ever since you both got together. You just think they are really comfortable and cozy also they are oversized on you which you love but the best thing is that they smell of Sal. Sal loves it when you wear his cardigans he thinks it's really cute but doesn't like it when you wear the one he was going to wear that day...

MURR
As soon as you get home from work you would put on one of Murr's shirts then get started on making dinner for the both of you. Murr finds it really sexy when you wear his shirts so it always leads to you guys forgetting about dinner and going to the bedroom...

Q
You are most likely to take Q's jumpers the most out of the the things you take from him. Mostly his jumpers for when it's really cold in the winter or whenever it is chillie out side or in the house just because you didn't have very many your self and plus Brian's where oversized and so warm. Brian thinks it's adorable and loves that people know not to hit on you when you have his stuff on...

JOE
At least once or twice a week you would wear one of Joes t-shirts, sometimes even as a dress if the t-shirt is supposed to be oversized on him. Joe loves this and he's gotten used to seeing you wear his clothes.