The Beginning of The End

Alex~

My name is Alex Rodriguez and I'm the king of Santos high. Well being king is a metaphor, let's just say I'm the most popular person in the school. It's in a small town in los woods, Pennsylvania. It was my destiny to become king. But being king, it comes with a lot of responsibility. Having a perfect body, having a perfect life, house, and more importantly my "friends". There are five of us Scott, Aiden, Eli, Spencer, and everyone's favorite "me".

_____________________________

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I swear on my life that one day I'm gonna need some body to kill me over this alarm clock. But I should be happy because it's labor day weekend, and you what that means. A little party for me and my boys. Anyways, I did all my best to rush to the bathroom before my stupid older brother gets in there. Wanna know a secret? He's 24 and still living with his parents. I peeked outside my bedroom door to check if anyone was awake. I didn't see anybody so I quickly ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I was one step into this bathroom, untill my brother Jason knocked me down. Once I got he slammed door straight in my face.

Jason". I yelled, banging on the door.

"What do you want". He sarcastically replied.

"See, this is why"... He cut me off before I could ever get the sentence out.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever." He said with no remorse.

I went back into my room to wait for him to get out. To be honest I don't even know why he needed to get in the bathroom. All he do every single day is spend his time in his room, with his high school/beer buddies. While I waited, I went to go find my notebook, where I write the most important secrets about people. Even my "friends".

Let me just say that I have a lot of of work that needs to get done today. First by trying to stop the person who's harrasing me. Yes. The most popular boy in school is getting harrased by an anonymous person. But am I scared of this person? No. This person should be scared of me.

____________________________________

9 hours later
Aiden~

I woke up to find Spencer and Alex missing. The barn door was open. So I got up and was about to got outside untill I saw spencer. Scott and Eli seemed to wake up soon as Spencer came in the barn.

"Where's Alex". I asked curiously

"I don't know, but I think I heard him scream." Spencer said.

We all just looked at each other.