Chapter 1

Elizabeth was in her light blue wig and a Kitty costumes with neko ears. She was at a hallowen party that her friend Wendy convinced her to come to. Elizabeth didn't really like coming to parties but Wendy made her a deal she only had to stay for an hour. Just one hour. Come on Elizabeth you will make it through this. She walked over to grab something to drink and bumped into a certain blonde male. "Hey Liz." Kenny said to the girl. She saw he was dressed up as a grim reaper, she thought it was kind of cute. Though she would never admit it, but she actually had a small crush on the boy right in front of her. "Hi Kenny." It was so quiet the blonde had barely heard it. "You enjoying the party?" He responded and leaned up against the wall right next to them. Elizabeth got a a can of sprite and replied, "well I would prefer to be in bed on a Friday night playing video games, but its okay." Kenny chuckled and said "same here but fat ass over there forced me to come" he nodded his head in the direction of Eric Cartman. Liz and Kenny kind of just stood there for a few moments until they heard Stan, dressed like a zombie, shouting something. "Hey guys! It is getting late, so that means we are going to play a game!" Everyone cheered hoping it would be 7 minutes in heaven, or dare or dirty dare. "And the game is truth, dare, or dirty dare! And yes I did add truth. All of you guys meet me out back" Stan yelled over the loud group of teens. Almost everyone had walked outside. The girl spun around as someone grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door. She looked at the person who grabbed her and got really confused when she saw, Kenny. He had a small smirk on his face as he pulled her along. They got outside and Kenny pulled Liz down to sit next to him. She sat down slowly on the grass and looked around. She had not been planning to play the game at all. She looked at her phone and saw she only had to stay another 45 minutes. Almost there Liz, you can do it. Wendy walks over in her zombie cheerleader costume with Stan's arm around her shoulder. "Hey, are you enjoying the party?" Wendy asked her. She looked up, "It's okay I guess." Wendy nodded and replied, "I'll see ya later!" "Bye Wendy."

It has been 15 minutes and almost all of the teens there were drunk, Kenny being one of them. So far the blond hasn't passed on any dare or dirty dare that has come his way. Elizabeth was still sitting next to him shyly laughing slightly at the dumb things he would do. She would pass whenever someone would try to give her a dare. "Bro, truth, dare, or dirty dare?" Craig asked Kenny. He jumped up stumbling a little, "Dirty dare you ass!" He said before sitting back down. "I dare you to touch any girl's ass who is here!" Craig just kind of fell over laughing. The young girl looked up at the night sky and stood up to go and check her wig in the bathroom. When she wasn't paying attention the boy stood up and grabbed her butt. She felt her checks heat up and she kind of froze. She finally regained her thoughts and turned around to slap the unexpecting boy. He looked shocked and just lied down chuckling. "Sorry bout that, I was just too lazy to go over to someone else." Liz walked away from him slightly pissed. What have him the idea he could do that to me?! Well, he is drunk and he did get dared..... But he still did it! Ughhh. The girl went into the house and up to the bathroom. The light blue haired girl turned around as soon as she was about to knock. She heard people making out in the bathroom. She pulled her phone put and saw it was only 20 minutes left, she sighed and decided she would wall back down and go join the drunk teens.
She decided she would stand against the fence near the back. The girl noticed that Kenny wasn't in the same spot as before, in fact she couldnt see him at all. She decided she was.going to go home. She pulled out her phone and texted Wendy to let her know that she was leaving. She walked out the door and started to walk home. The girl pulled off her wig to reveal long blond hair. She thought about everything that had happened in the past hour, well not full hour. She just wanted to go home and sleep and enjoy sleeping in on Sunday. I wonder what will happen on Monday...

Hey guys its me again!! Umm I umderstand that it is way past Halloween but I had started it around then but haven't had the chance to work on it. Anyways I will have another update soon. Stay lovely!!!!