Emma Frost X Male!Reader

Running down the street, and turning into an alleyway, your duck behind a dumpster in hopes of loosing your pursuer's. A bunch of anti-mutant bigots who tried to get you. It's not that you're a mutant, its just that you support them. And when they found out, well.

Catching your breath, you sit down on the ground and wait til the coast is clear. Deciding that they're not going to give up anytime soon, you took out your phone to pass the time. 

XxXxXxXxXxX

30 minutes pass and you decide that you can finally come out of hiding, you exit the alley way and begin to walk to your townhouse. Yeah, you live in New York, by the way. As you enter the building, you notice that it's surprisingly quite. As you walk into the living room, something smacks you in the face. Falling to the ground with a broken nose. You look up and see the three men that were chasing you, looming over you. They each held a weapon in their hands and started to stalk closer to you. 

"Whats the matter? Were humans just like you! Were the same."

The man raised his weapon and swung down. You closed you eyes and prepared for the impact. Only it never came.

Opening you eyes again you see a woman with diamond skin, holding her arm out and blocking the attack. When the other men recoiled in shock, she took the opportunity and kicked them in the face. When they got up they tried to attack her again, only to fail when the weapons broker over her head. She didn't even flinch. Apparently gaining enough sense, the thugs ran out of the house.

Your savior turned around and offered a smile and her hand. Taking it and getting up you thank her.

"Thanks. If you hadn't showed up, I don't know what would have happened. Speaking of which, why are you here?"

Blushing slightly, you wait for her answer. While you were waiting, you couldn't help but let your thoughts run free. "Man, is she pretty. I wonder if she's single? Dammit! Why are you think about that!? You don't even know her. It's a good thing she can't read my mind."

The next thing you know, there are a pair of soft lips on yours and hands on your cheeks. Surprised  at first, you slowly begin to melt into the kiss. When she breaks away, she looks into you eyes.

"Actually, I can read your thoughts. And yes, I'm single." Slightly shocked, you manage to ask another question.

"Would you like to go out?" 

Smiling, she began to kiss you, this time using your surprise as a chance to slip her tongue in your mouth, and battle for dominance. As you two were making out, you here a voice in you head;

"Yes, yes I would."

____________________________________________________________________________________

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! 

I LIVE!! 

Sorry for not updating for a month and a half, A LOT of stuff came up. But here is this as an apologies!

I'll write a lemon next chapter, and it will be a villain! 

I know right! A villain! That outta spice things up a bit eh?

  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Stay Classy! Peace - Jake