Mayday/Spider-Girl x Male Teleporter Reader

The witching hours. It was raining as you where perched atop the roof of some building, you where wearing boots, pants, black t shirt, (color) hoodie and a black leather jacket. You had your bag strapped over your shoulder and your collapsible sword in your gloved hand. You where looking through the skylight of some building that had something you wanted.

Previously you where jumping from rooftop to rooftop all across the city and know you had found what you where looking for.

You smirked as you pulled the hood over your head and pulled your mask up, it's show time. You stood and walked back a few feet. Then began to run and jumped off the building. You dived forward with the skylight still in view. Just as you got close enough you felt a familiar surf of energy surge through you. The next thing you new you where falling right on top of the skylight.

You crashed through and landed in the middle of some room. Before you could get up from your crouched position, multiple armed guards came into the room and pointed their guns at you.

Untrained goon squad wearing nothing but suits. No armor. Perfect. Before any one could pull the trigger you blinked behind them and stabbed some unfortunate soul in the back with your sword. They where all scared and turned to fire at your position but in the blink of an eye you where gone, just the faint blue of a smoke like substance. You kept dancing between the sad excuse of life, occasionally throwing taunts in and mocking them.

Soon there was no one left. You collapsed your blade. You saw a door on the other side of the room and began to walk over to it. This was easy.

XxXx

"What was that?"

Mays super hearing picked up on some kinds of crashing.

"Might as well take a look."

XxXx

After going through multiple groups of enemies, you made it to the main room. There it was. The necklace. The one that was stolen from you the night your life changed forever.

XxXx

You where riding in the passenger seat of the jeep your mom drove. You didn't have a father, he disappeared when you where five.

You two where driving down the interstate with your entire life packed into as many this a possible, your where running. You had witnessed something the mob had planned to cover up. You where about to say some thing when a semi rammed into the back of your vehicle. Your mother swerved off the bridge and to the ground below. The ground came rushing up to meet you and every thing went black. When you came to you where in an immense amount of pain and you where in your stomach. You saw a body laying further down but you couldn't move.

You then heard foot steps. Police that soon? No. It wasn't the police. You tried to move but it was futile they walked up to your mother. She looked up at them and one of them shot her. You sat there frozen in place. They just killed your mom. Some balding man took her necklace and stuffed it in his pocket.

They came up to you.

"You're not worth the bullet, I'm just going to leave you here to suffer and die."

XxXx

You began to walk towards the case when a web shot out. You swirled around brought you blade up to bear.

"What do you want?"

"Why did you kill all those people?"

"They killed me."

Before anyone could react a voice came though the speaker.

"Ah, Renegade (your name, go with it.) you don't disappoint, well as humble as I am that you came along. I must unfortunately say my farewells.

You heard a beeping and immediately grabbed the necklace and began to teleport but then realized, 'Spider-Girl won't make it out in time.'

You grabbed her arm which caused her to shriek.

"Wha-what are you doing!?"

"Saving you!"

Just as the beeping stopped you and the superhero vanished from the exploding room and on to a roof top. Well, above but... You fell a few feet and Spider-Girl fell on top of you you mask and good where off and she saw you face,

'Oh my... He's quite the looker ain't he?'

You coughed and she shook her head to try and dispel those thoughts, but they still lingered.

You tried to get up but where forced back down and web was shot at you wrist and ankles, binding them to the roof. You couldn't teleport, you where exhausted. Never really teleported two people.

"Why should I let you go?"

"Because I did nothing wrong, all those men where rapist, murders, drug addicts. They didn't deserve to live. And if they where to get locked up, they have to pull to get right back out."

May was shocked. Now that she think about it you where right.

She sat up on your crotch, she removed her mask and stared into your eyes. Looking through them she saw the hurt and pain behind them. Felt them. She felt as if she should help you in some way, to ease the pain. She had an idea.

"Im May."

"(Y/n)"

"I want to help you."

"Ho-"

Your words died in your mouth when she connected her lips to yours. You stared at her in shock but soon melted into the kiss. You probed your tongue at her lips and she granted access. Your tongues started to dance and battle for dominance which neither of you would grant the other. After a while she broke the kiss with a trail of saliva trailing between you two.

"I'm not wearing any panties~"

"Oh..."

___________________________

If you guys want I'll turn this into a Lemon in the next part.