malik's and gabriel's small gathering. :)

Alyssa's pov:

My dad: so.. you and zayn are together?

Me:yeah.. :) 

My dad:ok.. but zayn, don't hurt my daughter ok? 

Zayn: yes sir. :)

my dad:and we're okay with it..

My mom: i really like you zayn for my daughter. :)

Me:mom, let's go to their house.. 

they nodded.

zayn knocked on the door.

****

Trisha:we all like your daughter alyssa. she's so sweet,nice,smart and kind. she changed zayn. and become a better man. 

My mom:yeah.. zayn is so sweet,nice,smart and kind too. he also changed my daughter in a good way.. before, my daughter don't want to wear dress. she's one of the boys always. hahahha. :)

we all laugh..

yaser:i hope . this relationship will work out.. :) we like the both of you together.

My dad:yeah. same here.. but i don't like my daughter getting hurt.. especially physicaly.. this was her 1st time to be in a relationship.. so don't expect to much... she don't know everything about relationships. hahah!. she didn't even watch bad movies. you know what i mean.. 'cause she's still young.. we like you zayn.. i hope you'll take good care of our daughter. she will always be our baby girl. ;) that's all. we like you zayn. and your family also.

we all laugh.. 

Zayn: yes sir.. :) i will do everything to make her happy. :) 

Waliyha: but not too much! hhahha! kidding..

we all laugh at her.

Zayn: yeah.. i know it..

** after 30 mins. of taliking**

My mom: thank you for this night malik family.. :) bye...

Zayn's mom: okay.. bye :)

Zayn: bye alyssa..

Alyssa: bye! :)

********************

Zayn's pov:

sunday!... i called tha louis.

Louis: yeah.. so you and her are together now.. yes!!!!! 

Me:yeah. hahah! i just wanna say thanks to all of you.. :)

Louis: no prob!.. :) mmm. do you want to come over here? you can take alyssa if you want.. i'm with carla and the lads right now..

Me:okay. i'll come.a nd i ask alyssa about it..

Louis:okay.. bye !

Me;yeah.. bye!