A Project?

* class*

Zayn's pov:

i'm sitting next to alyssa again. whatever.

Ms.Collister: We will have a project about girls and boys.. it means. you will be pared by a boy if you're a girl. and girl if you're a boy. so let's start the grouping. Zayn and Alyssa.

Alyssa: what??

Ms.Collister: yeah...  

alyssa:fine.

Me: this will be interesting. hhahaha...

Alyssa: so what do we have to do?

Ms.Collister: you will explain to zayn about the girls feelings, attitude.. like that. and you zayn, you will explain about tha boys'.... ok?

we both nodded. 

Ms.Collister: so you will submit that to me next month... it will be a long and hard project... 

************

Zayn: so i will go to your house later. what time?

Alyssa:after school.

Zayn:okay.

** after school**

Zayn and Alyssa walked together. after 10 mins. they reach the house.

** 

Alyssa's mom: Hi..

Zayn: Hi :) good evening...

Alyssa's mom:nice meeting you..  what's your name?

Zayn: My name is Zayn Malik...

Alyssa's mom: you're handsome....

Zayn:thank you...:) 

Alyssa: mom.. we will just go to my room  for our project..

Alyssa's mom:okay.. be a good girl

Alyssa:Mom!. I know it.. hahaha. :) thanks bye! :)

Alyssa's mom giggle and replied "haha. ok bye"

** her room**

it was really clean... she has a flat scrren t.v. 1 couch. 1 laptop. 1 desk. and 1 big bed. and her bathroom was also neat.

Me: so let's start?

She nodded.

Alyssa: you go first... explain your attitude.. dislikes, likes about girls. opinion for love.. and to their girlfriend. go.

Me: okay.

Likes: I like smart girl. Fit. Cute. honest. Respectful, Funny. Kind. Simple. and the one who will truly loves me for who i am,

Dislikes: Slut. Whore.Bitch. Flirt. Cheater. all want to do is s*x. Dirty minded.  I hate it when they're calling me a manwhore. 'cause i'm not.

My Opinion: I don't need a perfect one, I just need somebody to make me feel like i'm the only one", I just want to love and to be loved. that's all.

My ex- girlfriends.. I regret it.. they don't really loved me.. they're all slut. all they want to do is kiss. wew!. I really regret it. I'm not a V anymore. I regret it.

Me: that's all. your turn.. same questions... :)

Alyssa: 

Likes: honest. faithful.respectful.Nice. Handsome. Fit. Gentleman. the one who will truly loves me.