untitled

• Dedicated to Tyrelle and Deborah, happy reading !

He looked at me with what could only be described as desire. I felt the pulsating between my legs and i couldn't look away from him. His frame seemed never ending in the heat that was filling the room, second by second. He smiled sweetly but i knew anything he did to me tonight would be far from it. Slowly he leaned on the bed and kissed me, which i returned slowly, as he tugged on my black lace knickers. I felt him smile against my mouth as he realised they were soaking wet. He looked beautiful, in all this Delicious caramel skin glory, which my opinion looked amazing on top of my chocolate brown skin.. and that seemed to turn me on more.

He started to kiss my neck and i felt my stomach tie in knots, and an uncontrollable shiver crawled up my spine as his kisses moved slowly down my neck and onto my chest. i arched my body against him and i felt a slight rumble of laughter escape from him mouth

i felt him leanover and he suddenly whisper "you really want this dont you"? - I wanted to speak but icouldnt, so i nodded.

I felt him pull down his boxers and subconsciously smiled. from past experiences with Tyrelle less intense than this, i was aware of this length, and the fact i was getting all of that tonight and more didn't help the heated throbbing in between my thighs once more.

he positioned himself above me and kissed my neck again slowly parting my thighs.. i was shaking with anticipation and he knew

"you okay.."

i nodded again, the moment too tense for me to open my mouth. the brink of his manhood danced slowly on my * and i was sure my body was going to explode, i needed him inside me.. Now and i got what i wanted.

Slight pain at his length aside, the feeling of pleasure was instant, and i was pretty sure i couldn't get any higher than this, until he took himself out of me and slammed into me again.

My body arched into his front and i saw sure i was dying inside, i couldn't speak, just the sound of out heavy breathing filled the room..

..."Tyrelle.."

"baby?" he replied flipping me over, and taking me from the back, ALL words were removed from my mind, i was pretty sure this was heaven..

I could feel it, the anticipated drop, the build up that was pure Ecstasy, he was building pressure and my body was so ready for it, the orgasm was budding and i felt my muscles tighten around his manhood and he shouted my name, i blacked out...