Another deam with Dan in it again

Well I had this dream last night it all starts out as Dan and Joey in one car I am driving a truck a Ford one. Dan is driving this small car a Saturn he has Joey in the front seat and we all stop for gas for are vehicles and we are on our way to Chicago to live together and Joey was kicked out from his home and he will be iving with us together we all getting job once we are down there. Me and Dan are all married and we have seprate jobs I am a History teacher in secondary education with older kids too. 

We have already bought a house there. We have all of our things including Joey's too. He would get the guest bedroom which was big for him. Me and Dan had the master bedroom with sepreate closets and dressers for the both of us. Joey asked why we were all moving down there? We told him we all didn't like living in Wisconsin anymore. That's why we were all moving down to Chicago and I had personal friends here and they know me and Dan very well. They were known as Phil and April Brooks and they were really nice people to meet Joey and you will like them. Joey asked Me how well do you know them. I told him I met Phil when I first started pro wrestling way before I was even with Dan. I was married to Phil and when I devorced him I married Dan that's how I met April and they both were really nice people to work with and get to know and become friends with and they had the same opinons I did on a lot of things and they all agreed with me on wrestling politics and I did too.