Di Lang Ikaw

"Pansin mo ba ang pagbabago? Di matitigan ang iyong mga mata."

There was silence all around. Emotions were just too high to control.

Kiefer: I just don't understand Ly. I dont understand why you can't trust me.

Alyssa: Tama na Kief. Just please stop all these. I should have listened to them when they said you still loved her. Why can't you be honest with me huh?!

Kiefer: I am being honest with you. Pero sometimes telling you the truth is DIFFERENT from telling you what you want to hear.

Alyssa: then why? Why did you still went out with her? Kief every year our team goes to Thailand and spend about 2 weeks there. Two weeks lang ako nawala pero bumitiw ka na. You and her kissing tapos wala lang.

Kiefer: I just got caught in the moment Ly. Im sorry. Ok we kissed but it didn't mean anything. I love you. Don't let me go just because of this.

"Pansin mo ba at nararamdaman di na tayo magkaintindihan."

Alyssa: We need space Kief. Me away from you. I can't be with you when i can't trust you. I'm sorry.

Kiefer: Ly huwag naman ganito oh. Please..

Separate lives. That's what happened. I don't know where to start. Should I belive him? Ewan ko. He was just too good to be true.

PEP.ph headline: "Jeron Teng and Alyssa Valdez exclusively dating"

Phone Ringing....

Kiefer: oh bakit?

Suzy: wala man lang bang hello diyan loves?

Kiefer: oh bakit nga?

Suzy: have you read the latest headline sa PEP?

Kiefer: oh Ano naman?

Suzy: she's already dating.

Kiefer: she? As in Aly?

Suzy: oh yes. Basahin mo labs ayoko mang galing sakin yung news.

Kiefer's POV

So she's dating. Ganun na lang ba yun para sa kanya? I gave her what I thought she wanted and that was SPACE. I didn't think of this. Damn. I should have not given it to her. Selfish ba ako? Oo. Mahal ko siya. Oo nagkamali ako pero all I had was her in my mind.

Of all the times na pwede ko makalimutan ang cellphone ko bakit ngayon pa.

Well maybe this is destiny. I can see her around 20 steps from me. I need to talk to her.

Kiefer: Alyssa!

Alyssa: oh. Hi there Kief. Kamusta na?

She wore that smile. That smile I always wanted to see. That smile full of happiness.

Kiefer: we need to talk.

Alyssa: uhm pwede next time na? I'm in a hurry kasi eh.

Kiefer: bakit? Hinihintay ka ni Jeron? Yun ba ha Aly?

Alyssa: Yes that is Kief.

Kiefer: so ganun na lang yun para sayo? Ganun ba talaga kadali?

Alyssa: hindi Kief. Hindi madali. Alam mo kinailangan ko siya sa SPACE na hiningi ko sayo. Pero sa tuwing nagkakalapit kami I cant help but still think of you. He is close to perfection pero bakit ikaw pa rin ang nandito? (points her chest).

Kiefer: so kasi nasaktan kita you want to lead him on and have him expect somthing from you? ako Ly oo totoo nagkahalikan kami ng ex ko pero ni minsan hindi ko naisip balikan siya para lang masabayan ang iniisip mo.

Alyssa: for him I am enough Kief. Unlike you and your standards. Kailangan maganda. Kailangan sikat. Kailangan sexy not that i'm claiming all those as myself pero nakakapagod din pala.

Kiefer: napapagod ka? Ako napagod ba? Always behind the shadow of an Alyssa Valdez. Always thought of as a cheater. Everybody telling me I dont deserve you pero sumuko ba ako? Hindi naman diba. Ly ipaglaban mo naman ako.

Jeron: Enough.

Kiefer and Alyssa both in shock.

Jeron: I've been looking for you Ly so I went here. Pero ito pala aabutan ko. So I guess its still him Aly, huh? Si Kiefer pa rin pala. Akala ko ako na.

Alyssa: Je, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on.

Jeron: Ok lang Ly. Ok lang kasi hinayaan kita. Hinayaan kita kahit alam ko at ramdam ko na siya pa rin.

Alyssa: Jeron you don't deserve this.

Jeron: maybe we all need SPACE.

Jeron walks away. Pained. But he turned around and said:

"Kief kung ako ikaw ipaglalaban ko kasi worth it siya. Pero huwag na huwag mo na ulit saktan yan kasi pag naulit pa hindi na ako bibitaw katulad nitong ginagawa ko ngayon."

Kiefer: Ly. Please listen to me. I'm sorry. I love you and I always will.

Alyssa: mahal naman talaga kita pero kailangan ko ng panahon mag isa kief. Para lang magtiwala ako ulit sayo.

She left. She lived her life. She played PSL as I also enter PBA.

after 3 years.. PLDT VS PETRON PSL FINALS

"For this conference MVP we call Alyssa Valdez"

Like the usual all her fans were roaring. But this was the time I waited for so long.

James Velasquez: Alyssa aside from this MVP award there's another surprise for you.

Let me call in the Phenom Kiefer Ravena

Kiefer: Aly. I guess the time and space I've given you is enough. And becausw of that you won something from me.

Alyssa: ano yun.

Kiefer: napanalunan mo PUSO ko. Pwede mo na ba tanggapin ulit to.

Alyssa: hmmm. Yes Mr. Ravena. I'd gladly take that. I love you.

:)