[ o n e ]

❝Thomas Edison's last words were, "It's very beautiful over there." I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere and I hope it's beautiful...❞ -John Green

Henry runs a hand through his hair, - a bored expression gracing his angelic face - the current history class he was in boring him to bits. Ms Kendran continues to drone on, heaps of information about the french revolution pouring out of her mouth like water through an open faucet, everyone knowing she was the only one enjoying the hour.

Henry groans as his eyes flicker towards the wall clock above the door, - the only easy exit - the hour hand landing upon slightly after one in the afternoon.

The door creaks open, revealing a familiar figure from a lower level, Cameron, Cassia's younger brother. His eyes connect with Cameron and slowly he realizes something's wrong, terribly wrong. Cameron's eyes are red and weary, his gate hung low - just enough to keep him standing -, his lips are puckered and his face pale white.

Miss Kendran turns toward Cameron an annoyed expression plastered on her uptight face, "Mr Adams, what can we help you with?" She says through gritted teeth.

"M-May I talk to Henry, please?" He asks, his voice slightly shaky.

"Peters." Miss Kendran calls bluntly pointing towards his unexpected visitor.

Henry staggers toward the door, millions of possibilities storming through his head searching for the most possible reason for the visit. He closes the door gently behind him, leaning against the closest wall, his arms crossed, the perfect picture of calm.

"H-Henry... It's Cassia."